• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Charlotte Hornets Summer League

NSJ is what Bouknight was supposed to be, an iso guy that can get you a bucket.

I don’t like Nick Smith bringing the ball up the floor or running the offense but I do like him as a combo guard that you can toss the ball to and tell him to go get you a bucket.

He kind of reminds me of Cam Thomas.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

10 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

NSJ is what Bouknight was supposed to be, an iso guy that can get you a bucket.

I don’t like Nick Smith bringing the ball up the floor or running the offense but I do like him as a combo guard that you can toss the ball to and tell him to go get you a bucket.

He kind of reminds me of Cam Thomas.

Running the point this summer is what's held him back I think. But yeah, that game may be the end of Bouk. 

I don't care for Clifford but the young talent on this team is exciting enough to overcome his shortcomings if fully healthy. LaMelo, Miller, Bridges, PJ, Mark is a really really solid core to build around and develop. Hayward and Rozier should come off the bench and are very solid in that role if that's how we do it. We were 43-39 in 21-22 with a mostly healthy LaMelo and Bridges, now we're adding Miller and Mark which are huge additions. If Clifford can't make this roster a top 6 seed this year he's gotta go. But I do think the roster is good enough this year to be a locked in top 6 seed and playoff team in the East if healthy. Miles being suspended for 10 games not ideal but it's short enough we can manage.

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, tecc86 said:

A less talented version of this team won 43 games and was in 4th place before injuries derailed the season.

To be fair I like Borrego better than Clifford, not that Borrego was a great option either. fug that Warriors dude for reneging on our deal.