• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets gonna Bobcat.

mickeye76

14 hours ago, TANTRIC-NINJA said:

Add Jordan is forced to sell the team to his billionare "friends" due to a bad stock gamble...and maybe intentionally passed on drafting a so called  "generational" talent for spite?  -Always Bobcating

Uh oh, insider information. I hadn't heard that. Also, please stop referring to Scoot, can't shoot Henderson as a generational talent. I cannot believe how many people bought into that hype train. HIs handlers did do a fantastic job though at getting everyone to look past horrible shooting and turnovers from the point guard position. I wish the kid no ill will, but his shooting has to improve dramatically. Maybe until then, he can just run past everyone and dunk it every time. 

4 hours ago, NorthTryon said:

Uh oh, insider information. I hadn't heard that. Also, please stop referring to Scoot, can't shoot Henderson as a generational talent. I cannot believe how many people bought into that hype train. HIs handlers did do a fantastic job though at getting everyone to look past horrible shooting and turnovers from the point guard position. I wish the kid no ill will, but his shooting has to improve dramatically. Maybe until then, he can just run past everyone and dunk it every time. 

I have "generational" in quotations so its the buzzword the media throws at him often not mine. Honestly, I see him as a slightly better DSJ type who may be more of a basketball nerd to help him realize his potential that DSJ could not. Shooting can be taught, Athletic explosion, love for the game, good decision making and commitment to improve cannot be taught. 

Brandon Miller has talent and decent skills but he may be limited by his average athletic ability. He is struggling to drive by Summer League guys and yes, it matters.

It will be ability to adjust his game and play to his strengths that will be the make or break in his career so I am hopeful. 

Edited by TANTRIC-NINJA

5 hours ago, NorthTryon said:

I know he will be a generational talent based soley on the fact the Hornets passed on him. Because that's what happens

On 7/6/2023 at 7:11 PM, TANTRIC-NINJA said:

I was about to post this exactly..but glad to see it jumped out of an otherwise reasonable list of complaints. 

I just like Brady. I think he can be a solid role player in the league. We need players that just do their role and make other players better. 

5 hours ago, 4Corners said:

If there is a place for Puke Kennard and Marvin Money Bags Bagley then Brady Manek can find a role in the NBA. 

he played great in his summer league game, former dookie AJ Griffin was even in awe. 

Yeah I don't get the hate. He has a NBA ready frame and is a decent distributer and shooter. 

On 7/9/2023 at 4:55 PM, mickeye76 said:

Yeah I don't get the hate. He has a NBA ready frame and is a decent distributer and shooter. 

He isn’t an NBA defender or distributor or athlete.  He can make shots and have an impact there but he is limited no doubt

45 minutes ago, Shocker said:

He isn’t an NBA defender or distributor or athlete.  He can make shots and have an impact there but he is limited no doubt

I get that but surrounded by higher thought of guys at UNC with more raw talent he was the engine. It's done with now. He is a Hawk.