• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Verizon is offering NFL Sunday Ticket for free

PanthersATL

*to some customers, starting July 27th

The free Sunday Ticket offer is available to new Verizon myPlan mobile customers purchasing the latest Samsung and Google smartphones — including the new Galaxy Z Flip5, Z Fold5 and Pixel Fold — and new Verizon Home Internet customers who take a Fios 1 Gig, Fios 2 Gig, 5G Home Plus or LTE Home plan. New Verizon Unlimited Plus Mobile customers can get access to NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube or YouTube TV with the purchase of select smartphones from Samsung (Galaxy S23 Series, Galaxy Z Fold5 or Galaxy Z Flip5), Google (Pixel Fold, Pixel 7 or 7 Pro) or Motorola (the Edge+).

existing Verizon customers who upgrade to eligible mobile and home internet plans can get the free NFL Sunday Ticket offer. All other existing Verizon mobile customers are eligible for a $100 credit, redeemable through the company’s +play subscription hub, when they sign up for NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube or YouTube TV.

• Pie 3

16 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

you are probably right but I kindof thought Youtubetv might do some initial super low cost the first year to bring more people over

$300/$400 are "discounts" currently. On 9/19 it goes up to $350 Youtube TV and $450 regular Youtube (which won't have dvr)

1 hour ago, PanthersATL said:

The price increase was going to happen, DirecTV ran it at a loss.

I got Sunday Ticket through DIRECTV probably 6 years and never had to pay for it. I called and negotiated with customer service maybe two years, the other years I would get an email at the end of July saying they were giving it to me for free. It’s no wonder they lost money on it. 

1 minute ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

I got Sunday Ticket through DIRECTV probably 6 years and never had to pay for it. I called and negotiated with customer service maybe two years, the other years I would get an email at the end of July saying they were giving it to me for free. It’s no wonder they lost money on it. 

Pretty much same for me. 

Although I was with dtv for almost 20 years so I think there was some loyalty pricing fixed in.  I guess I will just bite the bullet and get it through youtube but the no dvr is fuging weird