• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bozeman on Bryce Young

BlackPanther22

Just now, csx said:

Hopefully it doesn't come across the wrong way to them. 

I would hope not, and I’m sure I mean the coaches approved of it before hand. It’s probably more so a thing of making sure everyone is on the same page with language and communication. I don’t think he was in there telling them how to pass set or anything lmaoo

• Beer 2

QBs are part of setting protections, and these guys are professionals... Plus Bryce, while confident, doesn't sound arrogant. So I think there's no need for worry on it coming off the wrong way.

But wow, very impressive for a rookie QB so early in his career...

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

33 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

QBs are part of setting protections, and these guys are professionals... Plus Bryce, while confident, doesn't sound arrogant. So I think there's no need for worry on it coming off the wrong way.

But wow, very impressive for a rookie QB so early in his career...

I had heard ryan kalil was in charge of protections for Cam tho

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

I had heard ryan kalil was in charge of protections for Cam tho

I think it varies from system to system. Some use the center to ID the Mike and set protections and others put a lot of that on the QB.

Frank has been on the record in saying that our offense will put a lot on the QB as far as audibles and protections so that may be the difference here. 

This is borderline insane!! There are only a few select QBs to  be that detailed coming in. I'm talking all time great Qbs. Not crowning him now but his work ethic is definitely  something we all could be impressed with. Most Qbs are getting playbooks scaled back until year 3 and he out here doing presentations. 

• Beer 3