• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bit worried

SmittysLawnGuy

2 minutes ago, csx said:

Bit early for drunk posting? Are you in Europe?

Sadly  Im not getting my content here. Mr, Scott can only do so much, just wanted to talk about my team with anyone! Love Bryce as much as you guys, love the Houston edition! Think it's goodbye to Mater but we shall see. He hasn't been watching training camp boy is still cracking me up. Brah?

• Poo 1

7 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

You're bashing bryce then saying he's great then bashing him then saying we have something special. What the fug is going on in your brain

Bro, pay attention. Said he struggled in his first two padded practices, the world said so! He did great today. End of rant!

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, BlackPanther22 said:

Also again, to be fair to the offense, the defense seems to be further along in their install. I was listening to DB on WFNZ and he said they’re done installing and are just working out the kinks. Frank on the other hand said the offense is still installing stuff because of the size of their playbook and deciding what they wanna keep or cut. 

I watched some camp recap the other day that said most of the pressure from the O-line was coming from the RG spot and occasionally the LG spot. And like again, you’d like to hear about a day where the offense “dominates” but then people would trip that the defense is getting torched by a rookie. 

But I don’t think the reporting around the team suggests Bryce has been “bad” on any particular day in camp. 

So glad we played Corbett in that final saints game Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

2 hours ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

I know Bryce has been great in unpadded practices. I was a bit concerned hearing after two pads he looked bad. Today really got me hyped. Give him a bit of time. I'm headed in for the New Orleans game. Please only let that time be 1 week! I like us to win the division, if you don't think so, fug off!

Lord Pleas Help Oh No GIF - Lord Pleas Help Oh No GIFs

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1