• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

a message to The Panthers, David Tepper, and all of you "it's just preseason" "fans" on here

GOAT

I love how I mentioned how I rarely drink and that the game was so bad, that I, a grown ass man, drank some beers on a friday after work while watching the game. And that has been the focus of 90% of the comments / insults here lmfao.

• Beer 1

Just now, GOAT said:

you kinda just walked through this and attempted to insult, say the opposite of everything I said, and deny the facts, all while trying to seem like a super chill cool guy.

not worth arguing with a dude that reminds me of my ex.

next

Your ex seems like a sensible dude. 

• Pie 1

It's okay to be disappointed and even frustrated or say a bit upset that we aren't seeing better play, but realistically this is preseason for a team with new coaches and new players at key positions...

Now, preseason isn't inspiring any confidence in me, but eh, it doesn't need to.  I'll wait until week 1 to overreact;)

• Beer 2

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

we know you're super mature bud, like super mature. that's great.

when does the marathon end? how long has this marathon been going for exactly?

This one starts on September 10th. Likely finishes January 7th. Could conceivably last a little longer but I wouldn't expect it.

Another one will start about a year later.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Varking said:

The NFC is looking poor this season on paper. I think 9 wins puts you in an area where you are close to the playoffs. 

I'll post again for context.  Sure 9 wins could get us a wildcard but the odds are not in our favor

In the past decade the nfc south winner has won double digit games all but 2 times.   Last year and us in 2014.   There has never been a wild card team with single digit wins in 20 years.   So unless you truly think this team can win 11-12 games then I would not hold my breath on the playoffs.   I just hope to see progression and competency for this team and staff.  

In closing last year was a complete aberration and not anywhere close to the norm.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If you're having to drink yourself into oblivion to get through a preseason game maybe just bail. It ain't worth it.

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

You put it out there. 

Fool. 

holy cow, who would've thought the focus would be on a grown man drinking beer on a friday during a football game.

good to know we're only focusing on that rather than this shitty ass franchise.

• Flames 1