• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Lions at Panthers damn it's hot out GameDay thread

Zod

1 minute ago, therealmjl said:

Hahahahaaha

Amen.

The dilettantes are out in force.  Bryce, while not perfect,  looked every bit of a top 10 QB. Incredibly poised, calmly working through progressions, running when there is nothing else.  

He's the guy. Our guy for a long time.  Willfully daft to see it any other way. 

• Pie 6

21 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

What about coming back from like 30 points down in the 4Q and your star WR missing an easy wide open 2pt conversion 

My guy, lets not pound chests about UNC beating an App St team that did not make a bowl game.

If you want to gloat about Bball, by all means go ahead, but UNC football is treated like a bastard stepchild in Chapel Hill. 

Edited by App Panther

I liked what I saw in the 1st half .. finally some good series.. fans fail to realize we have a lot of experience with coaching.. they have to agree and figure the right schemes.. anyone who watches football knows first 4 regular games are rough.. late October we will see what potential we have 

• Pie 2

11 hours ago, App Panther said:

My guy, lets not pound chests about UNC beating an App St team that did not make a bowl game.

If you want to gloat about Bball, by all means go ahead, but UNC football is treated like a bastard stepchild in Chapel Hill. 

Yeah I live in CH/Carrboro and can confirm that like half the people here don't know UNC has a football team.

Who gives a fug, our Mountaineers are coming to Kenan in a few weeks and it'll get settled on the field.

15 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Yeah I live in CH/Carrboro and can confirm that like half the people here don't know UNC has a football team.

Who gives a fug, our Mountaineers are coming to Kenan in a few weeks and it'll get settled on the field.

The 4Corners guy is squarely in the top 5 of mental midgets on the board, which is truly an accomplishment if you think about it. He'll probably remember this comment the rest of life, watch out.