• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FYI: Cuts begin today

Mr. Scot

39 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

PFF - CB CJ Henderson: 28.3

Fine is a funny way to describe henderson

The last CB spot goes to the winner of STO and Taylor.  We don't keep both. Henderson is a lock, I think and as long as he's not a starter due to an injury, I'm okay with that.  For what he is, a back up in spot duty role, is fine.

I’d honestly try to get away with putting Corral on the PS. I feel like if you carry three QB’s then all of them need to add value and what I mean by that is that all of them need to be able to win you a game. I don’t think Corral is capable of that right now.

I was not a Corral guy but I wouldn’t totally give up on him. His first year was a complete wash. At least guys like Howell and Willis were able to get practice reps and even a few game reps, both have since shown remarkable growth. I’d give Corral one more year to show that he can also grow as a player but I’d want him to do it on the PS.

I wouldn’t be opposed to bringing in Grier or another young QB that has shown some talent and making them QB3 while trying to store Corral on the PS. If at that point another team wants to put Corral on their active roster then so be it. And as far as a trade, I really don’t see any team that would be willing to give up draft capital for Corral.

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I’d honestly try to get away with putting Corral on the PS. I feel like if you carry three QB’s then all of them need to add value and what I mean by that is that all of them need to be able to win you a game. I don’t think Corral is capable of that right now.

I was not a Corral guy but I wouldn’t totally give up on him. His first year was a complete wash. At least guys like Howell and Willis were able to get practice reps and even a few game reps, both have since shown remarkable growth. I’d give Corral one more year to show that he can also grow as a player but I’d want him to do it on the PS.

I wouldn’t be opposed to bringing in Grier or another young QB that has shown some talent and making them QB3 while trying to store Corral on the PS. If at that point another team wants to put Corral on their active roster then so be it. And as far as a trade, I really don’t see any team that would be willing to give up draft capital for Corral.

At this point I would feel incredibly comfortable saying I doubt any team poaches MC if we move him the to the PS

15 minutes ago, Prowler2k18 said:

Tremble is young and has some potential. Henderson gives us some depth at least. Jordan should’ve been released after Friday’s game. He’s useless.

Not sure what you are seeing as potential with Tremble.  And Henderson shouldnt even be in the league at this point, between giving up a td at least once a game and his penalties whatever he "contributes" as a depth piece is automatically negated by his play on the field.  Dude pussied out Friday night tackling a qb.   Eff him

• Beer 2