• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Haynes to IR

DJ feed me moore

Now we have TWO open outer spots? LMAO why did we cut Corral again?!? Fit doesn't even have a plan for 53 lmao I'm sorry but his GM run so far has been horrible usually we are looking for ways to keep guys we cut not looking for more guys to fill the REAL roster lmao what  disaster GM we have

• Pie 1
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 8

6 minutes ago, DanteNoHall said:

Now we have TWO open outer spots? LMAO why did we cut Corral again?!? Fit doesn't even have a plan for 53 lmao I'm sorry but his GM run so far has been horrible usually we are looking for ways to keep guys we cut not looking for more guys to fill the REAL roster lmao what  disaster GM we have

lol wut.... Roster decisions are headed by the head coach at this point of the season..... You are mad that we didnt keep a practice squadder and we are short two positions that wont be active on game day?

what a ridiculous take.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, DanteNoHall said:

OMG! OMG! We are doomed! We cut the great Matt Corral and now Haynes the JAG is out for four games due to injury. Fire Fitt! Fire Tepper!

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, DanteNoHall said:

What in the world does an outside pass rusher going to IR have to do with Corral? There was only one waiver claim made by Corral. It's not like we had to cut a guy who all the rest of the league saw massive potential in.

• Pie 5

4 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

OMG! OMG! We are doomed! We cut the great Matt Corral and now Haynes the JAG is out for four games due to injury. Fire Fitt! Fire Tepper!

I think it’s more so losing a pass rusher. We are very thin at pass rusher and we are trying to play hard ball with Burns. Not a recipe for success

11 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

lol wut.... Roster decisions are headed by the head coach at this point of the season..... You are mad that we didnt keep a practice squadder and we are short two positions that wont be active on game day?

what a ridiculous take.

Damn, why not just carry 46 instead if they're not going to be active on game day? Think of the salary savings Tepper can make(!)

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What in the world does an outside pass rusher going to IR have to do with Corral? There was only one waiver claim made by Corral. It's not like we had to cut a guy who all the rest of the league saw massive potential in.

You think Stephan Sullivan was gonna be picked up by anybody else? Why cut Corral for Sullivan? That's basically what I'm saying I doubt Sullivan even plays a snap for us this year 

2 minutes ago, DanteNoHall said:

You think Stephan Sullivan was gonna be picked up by anybody else? Why cut Corral for Sullivan? That's basically what I'm saying I doubt Sullivan even plays a snap for us this year 

The staff really like Sullivan... that was reported heavily this off season. He was even brought up in camp confidential. He will get snaps this year.

• Beer 1