• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

These types of Referee blunders are 100% unacceptable

KillerKat

Just now, Cam Lawter said:

We did get hosed on the horsecollar play but turnovers lost us this game, not the refs

Do people just not know how to fuging read? I literally say in the Op that I know these arent the absolute reason why we lost. However, they are significant and do play a part in how the game flows.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

Just now, KillerKat said:

I mean, I would think people that like watching football would care about refs still playing a significant part in each game win or lose.  *shrug*

They bailed us out a couple times.  It went both ways.  Been the trend for years now, so I’m never shocked anymore. 

3 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Why do folks struggle to understand that being vocal about poor officiating doesn’t mean we are ignoring poor play or coaching?

Because people are brainwashed and will never admit their favorite pastime may be a bit suspect when it comes to officiating.  

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Smithers said:

They bailed us out a couple times.  It went both ways.  Been the trend for years now, so I’m never shocked anymore. 

However still not as critical as the situations all 4 of these were in or at least the last 3 mentioned. I can see if there were just bad calls both sides, but 3 or 4 critical calls like these against us that can be game changing. Thats the crap I hate.

32 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

- Keeping the ball at the 1 yard line after penalties on both sides on the punt return. This one should definitely be sent into the league. Never seen this before ever since I started watching football in the early 90s.

I agree with you, but this is the most glaring.  Couldn't believe it.  I'm sure they will send this to the league.