• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Presser

chknwing

2 hours ago, LegioX said:

Nothing beats the Jake to smitty overtime win in at St Louis during playoffs.

or us going into Chicago and whopping that ass after they gave us a beat down in regular season

Beating down Seattle then the cardinals the next week in BoA 2015 season was hands down better than that. 

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Pie 1

This kid was used to playing on a dominate team with loads of talent in college and now has to deal with a mediocre team at an NFL level of play with size and speed he's never dealt with before. On top of that he used to play for a competent coach at the college level and now he's playing for a nerd hillbilly of a head coach here.

I don't care what his mindset is or how mature beyond his years he is......or how he has such a high football IQ...................if he doesn't have the size/physical skills on a team that doesn't have talented skill set players its going to be a long season unless he ends up on IR first. 

Never liked this pick and until he, this team and their dork coach proves me wrong I don't see much of a future for someone like this in the NFL.

Dump the poop on my comment all you want but I deal with reality. 

Edited by PghPanther
  • Pie 3
  • Poo 3

4 hours ago, PghPanther said:

This kid was used to playing on a dominate team with loads of talent in college and now has to deal with a mediocre team at an NFL level of play with size and speed he's never dealt with before. On top of that he used to play for a competent coach at the college level and now he's playing for a nerd hillbilly of a head coach here.

I don't care what his mindset is or how mature beyond his years he is......or how he has such a high football IQ...................if he doesn't have the size/physical skills on a team that doesn't have talented skill set players its going to be a long season unless he ends up on IR first. 

Never liked this pick and until he, this team and their dork coach proves me wrong I don't see much of a future for someone like this in the NFL.

Dump the poop on my comment all you want but I deal with reality. 

Lol. I don’t even know where to being with this one.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 1

13 hours ago, Captroop said:

You never know when you're living in the good times til they're over. 

That one hits hard and most definitely applied to the Cam/Luke/Greg days but also the Jake/Steve Smith days and applies to our everyday lives in various situations. That quite of yours really made me think after reading it and I never thought I would see some philosophical wisdom like that on a message board.

41 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

What? Jake Delhomme was no hall of famer but he WAS most definitely a GOOD QB especially before his injury.

I love Jake Delhomme! Dude was a firecracker and a great leader. 

I guess it was his inconsistency. Some days he looked like a top 5 QB and other days a bottom 5. Delhomme was like a box of chocolates. When he was on, he was ON! But when he wasn't...

• Beer 1