• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Say this Bryce thing doesn't work out... how far back is the Franchise set?

TheBigKat

Going to be really telling how many young first round top 10 picks this team can rack up on and still can’t win. Really is a sign of being the new Browns with a dysfunctional FO.  How many other teams have …is it 4 top 10 picks under 25 years old? Don’t have one next year but that’d be 5 if this year doesn’t pan out and on our way to 6. 

At one point I think the Browns had like almost 10+ lol. Just throwing around numbers here too lazy to look up but you get the point.

I despise Tepper.

3 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

In all seriousness, we would be set back for at least a half decade. I think Bryce will be ok if we can get him some damn weapons. Jesus, our receiving corp is trash

We are only without a 1st round pick next draft.  If he doesn't work out we will be high enough in the 2025 draft to take another shot with our 1st in that draft. I'm not sure where you get a half decade?

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, csx said:

A rookie QB throwing picks in their first game....panic!

Dan Marino threw two picks his first game and the Fins lost. If Bryce can become 3/4 of the QB Marino was......I would be damn happy. First game means nothing.

Edited by Jmac

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

We are only without a 1st round pick next draft.  If he doesn't work out we will be high enough in the 2025 draft to take another shot with our 1st in that draft. I'm not sure where you get a half decade?

I say half decade because you know this team doesn’t know how to tank properly and we would still muster enough meaningless wins to put us out of top-5 drafting slots. I also think Tepper and Co. would be gun-shy about trading up again that quickly. We would be back in QB purgatory/hell

1 hour ago, recceice said:

I disagree Wilson throw a lot of moon balls and not frozen ropes..

That’s intentional and he is also in his 13th year.   He is old. Coming in Wilson has a much more live arm.   Baseball background and all.