• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee Horn expected to miss multiple weeks

jamos14

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Should we also have done that with Thomas Davis?

TD is a one in a million scenario.  Not many GMs and coaches are going to have the patience with their jobs on the line to wait on a guy to recover from 3 acl surgeries.

Horns prob not gonna get the 5th year option placed on him.  If surgery is being discussed then its really bad.

3 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

TD is a one in a million scenario.  Not many GMs and coaches are going to have the patience with their jobs on the line to wait on a guy to recover from 3 acl surgeries.

Horns prob not gonna get the 5th year option placed on him.  If surgery is being discussed then its really bad.

Davis isn't the only example of a guy who struggled through injuries but still managed to have a strong career.

Hell, our current assistant GM would also make that list.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Davis isn't the only example of a guy who struggled through injuries but still managed to have a strong career.

I honestly think JR saved Thomas Davis career. JR loved TD which I'm sure had something to do with the team hanging onto to him when most teams would have parted ways with him after the 2nd acl injury. I'm glad he did if he was behind it.

A lot of people in here talking down on a guy as if getting injured is his fault. Y’all wanna trade this guy for pennies and move on. Well let me ask you this, did you say the same things about McCaffrey? I bet you did.

Look what we got for him and look at him now. He was known and made fun of for being the ultimate glass cannon and he hasn’t missed a game since he was traded. There’s no point in trading Horn, his value is tanked. If he comes back and stays healthy we have a top 10 corner.

3 minutes ago, thebdawg said:

A lot of people in here talking down on a guy as if getting injured is his fault. Y’all wanna trade this guy for pennies and move on. Well let me ask you this, did you say the same things about McCaffrey? I bet you did.

Look what we got for him and look at him now. He was known and made fun of for being the ultimate glass cannon and he hasn’t missed a game since he was traded. There’s no point in trading Horn, his value is tanked. If he comes back and stays healthy we have a top 10 corner.

CMC had multiple years of play while putting up crazy number with no injuries. He didnt get hurt till after he got paid, which was part of his argument on deserving said payday. 

Horn cannot say that.  And no its not his fault, some guys are just unlucky and it sucks.  I hate it for him.

I woudnt trade him, hes got one more year on the rookie deal.  let him play it out and see if he can stay on the field.  Its a low risk move at this point.

• Pie 2

18 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If we only knew the actual number of concussions Morgan had while playing, we'd prob wish he stepped away.  "Dan is seeing pink again" was a running joke amongst the training staff.