• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady Christensen placed on IR

ncfan

3 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

He is tagged for eligible to return... so it may not be as bad as we think. Still its a gap at our LG spot. I wonder if Zavala goes LG and we give someone a shot at RG.

I mean, he kind of has to, no?

I know I spent yesterday arguing keeping him on the right even when Corbett came back, but that was assuming we had a healthy startle LG.

Don't think it's a good idea to throw Mays over there on Bryce's blindside, put him in at RG and slide Zavala over to the left and get him settled into his position for hopefully the next 10 years, a year earlier than I was hoping we'd need to do so.

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I mean, he kind of has to, no?

I know I spent yesterday arguing keeping him on the right even when Corbett came back, but that was assuming we had a healthy startle LG.

Don't think it's a good idea to throw Mays over there on Bryce's blindside, put him in at RG and slide Zavala over to the left and get him settled into his position for hopefully the next 10 years, a year earlier than I was hoping we'd need to do so.

At this point you put the best player in at LG regardless of who it is. It's next man up. 

Fasten your seat belt folks. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

• Beer 1