• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This really JC Horn's burner Twitter account though?

PantherFanInPhilly

Man, if that is really him using a burner and getting hooked by nobodies on social, I feel bad for him and his situation is much worse than we thought. I know nobody will ever confuse a Gamecock football player as a doctor or a priest but wishing death on people you should ignore on social media…..my god. 

Edited by 4Corners
  • Pie 1

Just now, Panthera onca said:

Horn seems a little more stable mentally and emotionally than to do something like this, but who knows. I hope it's not him.

I’ve never heard him talk. I don’t think ever. He usually isn’t available for pressers because he is in training room or medical tent. I REALLY hope this isn’t him. 

• Pie 2

There is one line in particular, if uttered to somebodies face in real life, is more than enough to start a fight; get fired from a job; seek mental evaluation…and basically unacceptable in any functioning society. Whoever said that, and I really hope it’s not Horn, needs to log off social & talk to a therapist. 

Edited by 4Corners
  • Pie 1