• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 NFL games

Panthercougar68

17 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Shut the hell up you are a clown and a pathetic Panthers fan. Loser. 

Got to love the hospitality and civilized discussion that goes on here 

I mean where else does having a different opinion about something get you personally insulted 

I mean I thought hiring a retread coach who was recently fired was a bad idea, and the pitch forks came out and I was called an idiot who doesn't know anything about football , I hope I end up being wrong about that , but the early returns are not good 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan

1 minute ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Got to love the hospitality and civilized discussion that goes on here 

I mean where else does having a different opinion about something get you personally insulted 

I mean I thought hiring a retread coach who was recently fired was a bad idea, and the pitch forks came out and I was called an idiot who doesn't know anything about football , I hope I end up bring wrong about that , but the early returns are not good 

Was I talking to you. Ickmule is a troll. 

2 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Then thar bum of a coach/gm traded more picks including 2nd rounder for a KNOWN BUST in boneheaded Sam D cause he already failed 3 years as a starter. It wasn't like an unknown by sitting on the bench needing a chance to play.

Then we traded for Baker Mayfield, who is playing well for Tampa going 2-0. Rhule then traded away a 3rd and 4th round pick to move up to draft Corral for only one injured season. That's what your Rhule bring you while he collected a cool 70 million to become our HC. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38292348/panthers-waive-matt-corral-part-post-matt-rhule-purge

So anyone who blamed Bryce are morons.