• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gameday Menu, 2023 Week 2 MNF vs Saints

Toker Smurf

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Wife and I are off work today putzing around town so we will probably brewery hop. 

Yep. Planning on hitting up two places (one brewery, one craft brew bar) a quick dinner (probably Mexican) and then coming home to watch the game and polish off some more craft beer in the fridge; hoping the Panthers win and I don't feel like arse going to work in the morning.

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Gyros are criminally underrated. Gyros and Banh mi - hard to beat! 

Agree. Haven’t made homemade bahn mi but there’s a place nearby called Viet Sub that makes great ones. They make these fresh crusty baguettes to serve them on. Delicious. 

31 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I know traditionally they are made with lamb, but I prefer gyros with beef or chicken.  Yes, they are delicious.

Yeah, I just use shaved ribeye like you’d normally use for Philly steaks. 

• Pie 2

33 minutes ago, Toker Smurf said:

Agree. Haven’t made homemade bahn mi but there’s a place nearby called Viet Sub that makes great ones. They make these fresh crusty baguettes to serve them on. Delicious. 

Haven’t had a good bahn mi in a while, everyone these days cheats on the buns and omits the rice flour which is so crucial to getting the crunch just right but keeping it super light too. 

Edited by Harbingers

2 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

we are never on primetime or on the local games here in Alabama so i'm making my friends come watch with me.

Conecuh Sausage, Boneless wings(BBQ,Buffalo,plain),  Buffalo Chicken dip, Guac, Cookie cake, Fruit, Nuts, chocolate covered pretzels, and an assortment of chips.

Conecuh = Legit and delicious

Prolly wings.  Been craving them for a while and refuse to pay for what restaurants call wings these days.

That said, after this weekend I could use a salad.

So wings for sure.  Likely too much beer.  Prolly a nice Chardonnay in the 3rd quarter to act like I'm at the stadium.

• Pie 1