• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Amendment: Frank Reich sucks

therealmjl

1 minute ago, RumHam said:

#notolerance

Hope you don’t have daughters, or sisters, or…a wife 

you are a good poster on here and a fan of this sorry ass franchise but remember they were fairly sorry before the Tepper’s…franchise  is good at it.

It has nothing to with his wife. In fact, if he  kicked the bucket, she’s the owner so might want to find a new team now.. I’m leaning towards the Lions myself because I’m a masochist 

2 hours ago, blackcat said:

Forget hiring an up and coming assistant, let's go for the dude that was sh*tcanned and replaced by former player with ZERO coaching experience.....

Tepper failed so hard with Rhule that this time around he OVERCOMPENSATED with Reich. He will never get it right.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Tepper failed so hard with Rhule that this time around he OVERCOMPENSATED with Reich. He will never get it right.

I tried to give Frank a chance to prove himself, but the moment we hired him I knew it was going to be a mistake. This dude has a vanilla playbook and with our current weapons that's just not going to put points on the board.

He's looked bad for 5 games now including preseason.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I tried to give Frank a chance to prove himself, but the moment we hired him I knew it was going to be a mistake. This dude has a vanilla playbook and with our current weapons that's just not going to put points on the board.

He's looked bad for 5 games now including preseason.

Yeah. He's hot garbage. I'd have much preferred going after a coach that didn't just get run out of town on a rail. There was a reason for that. I guess it's just easier to blame the QB who has 2 games under his belt.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Car123 said:

Yep, should have kept Wilks. We looked like a competent team with him leading.

Keep Wilks, tear up the carpet and put mud down and play physical. People would hate to have to play us. We would have had a proud football team from Charlotte. And stop trying to reinvent the game. I also think we would be 2-0. 

• Pie 1