• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce DNP in practice 9-20-23

Samppson

21 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

It doesn't matter who the  Panthers have at QB, the team is not going anywhere until they get an OL that can protect him.

The OL is not “bad”. They are average. Why does Bryce need a team of all-stars to look even marginally competent? He has the “most experienced and QB friendly” coaching staff ever assembled. They had “conviction” to trade significant draft capital and a PB level receiver for him. He looks like complete poo and I say this with a Bryce Young jersey in my closet. 

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

The OL is not “bad”. They are average. Why does Bryce need a team of all-stars to look even marginally competent? He has the “most experienced and QB friendly” coaching staff ever assembled. They had “conviction” to trade significant draft capital and a PB level receiver for him. He looks like complete poo and I say this with a Bryce Young jersey in my closet. 

My wife is a Dallas native and a Cowboys fan, so I suffer through those games as a show of support…and their OL makes ours look like ECU’s OL.

1 hour ago, DJ feed me moore said:

dalton is a month away from being 36 btw

lol, that read weird.  Was trying to exaggerate  his number of years in the league.  But it does read like his age. 

but yeah, if your gameplan is the same for a rookie QB making his 3rd start on the road and a former pro bowl vet QB with a decade + in the league???? You are either a bad coach or just up their spouting a bunch of BS 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

My wife is a Dallas native and a Cowboys fan, so I suffer through those games as a show of support…and their OL makes ours look like ECU’s OL.

Stats say otherwise. We have a middle of the road oline through 2 weeks. And that was against two of the better defenses we are going to see. But I guess you can make the point the quality of defense we were playing against can be skewed because they were playing against Bryce lol. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Pie 1

11 minutes ago, ickmule said:

I’ve already posted Reich. I’m waiting on the Bryce clown outfit. I’m trying to give him a few more games to prove my thoughts wrong. 

Yeah hold off on bryce poor guy can't help he was drafted by this circus. 

but I need to see frank asap

Edited by therealmjl

A #1 overall pick QB should be able to validate that selection without elite players around him. 

Reminds me of the danger of Young/Stroud all along. How much of their success was due to having a talent advantage each week? Hard to tell until they get to this level, and the field is more level, and all the players on the field are elite compared to college.

It’s sooooo early, but being physically limited, there’s little hope if he can’t “process” as advertised. 

I’m concerned right now, but I’m not worried. 

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Yep. As quick as I can lose interest in watching this team, I've lost interest in sticking around here much quicker. But hey if Bryce doesn't play, I guess that means it's gonna be a blowout W, since he -- not the scheme, coaches, OL, WRs, defense -- is the problem holding this clown car back.

I'm with you, brother.  If I want to talk to somebody who takes sheer pleasure in being miserable and making everybody around them miserable, I'll look up my ex-wife and spend about 10 minutes on the phone with her.

For the record, I was in the CJ Stroud camp prior to the draft, but there is no way in holy hell I would be hoping Young fails or finding any enjoyment in the last two weeks like some of these clowns.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1