• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you even watching the next game?

NAS

3 hours ago, Guild said:

I live in Vietnam so probably not.  Hard to justify staying up late or waking up early if we aren't good.

I've watched several Superbowls in Vietnam. A sports bar in Hanoi and just streaming from a guesthouse in the Delta. Think that was Eagles/Patriots 

• Pie 2

18 hours ago, NAS said:

I think I was fine even after Monday’s loss but this farce regarding Bryce Young’s injury is an insult to all the fans. I will not be watching this Sunday @ Seattle.  I have never felt more betrayed and embarrassed to be a fan and I am old enough to have endured it all since 1996.  

Aren't you the same guy yelling at people for doubting Young after "only two games"? And now you're just done?

Wake Up What GIF by Laff

18 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Yeah.  I'm looking forward to the hundred posters who "aren't invested in the Panthers and haven't been for years" talking about it nonstop for the next week too.

I do agree some people are going overboard. But there's a difference between being critical and just being completely bitter. And at the end of the day no level of boot licking is going to change our front office and ownership from one of the worst to one of the best.

• Beer 1

19 hours ago, NAS said:

I think I was fine even after Monday’s loss but this farce regarding Bryce Young’s injury is an insult to all the fans. I will not be watching this Sunday @ Seattle.  I have never felt more betrayed and embarrassed to be a fan and I am old enough to have endured it all since 1996.  

I’m not going to watch a single game that Dalton starts. There is barely anything worth watching with Bryce. I have 0 interest in watching Dalton. Hard pass. 

2 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Are you a Bama homer? You only care about Bryce Young and not the team? Why are you even here?

Haha no I have probably been a fan longer than you’re alive.  I just don’t like being lied to. If Bryce was actually injured I would watch.