• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former UVA quarterback Bryce Perkins works out for Panthers

Dorian Gray

16 minutes ago, Varking said:

Does this mean maybe Bryce is out for more than a week or two? Not ideal if that’s what this is. We need him out there as much as possible. 

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Bryce to IR?  Dalton to the Jets? 

Not really sure what this means to be honest

They are likely just looking to replace Luton on the PS.

It seems to me like the team was saving a spot on the PS for Corral. Then last week happened and the team needed a backup QB while Bryce took a week off while Corral simultaneously signed with the Pats practice squad. Both things combined meant it made the most sense to bring in the only other QB that had experience in our system.

If anything, this suggests Bryce will be back soon since they would no longer need Luton to be the backup.

Edited by Evil Hurney
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Evil Hurney said:

They are likely just looking to replace Luton on the PS.

It seems to me like the team was saving a spot on the PS for Corral. Then last week happened and the team needed a backup QB while Bryce took a week off while Corral simultaneously signed with the Pats practice squad. Both things combined meant it made the most sense to bring in the only other QB that had experience in our system.

If anything, this suggests Bryce will be back soon since they would no longer need Luton to be the backup.

matt corral is unsigned, why wouldnt they bring him in

2 minutes ago, Ornias said:

Clown shows are usually well choreographed and entertaining though. 

Its not funny until we are something like 1-9.  0-3 is just frustrating as hell.  But yeah as the season progresses and it starts turning into the keystone cops then my mood will probably switch to a more comedic nature and just laugh at everything

Just now, RumHam said:

i guess matt corral's career is over then? why we haven't resigned him i dk. 

He was all set to join New England before he had a “change of heart”.

I don’t think he wants to play football

https://nesn.com/2023/09/patriots-rumors-weird-new-detail-on-matt-corral-mystery/amp/

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 1

24 minutes ago, Varking said:

Does this mean maybe Bryce is out for more than a week or two? Not ideal if that’s what this is. We need him out there as much as possible. 

Lol I knew he would be a liability health wise, but good grief. After just two games and this is happening. We are severely F’ed

11 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

matt corral is unsigned, why wouldnt they bring him in

I didn't realize he was unsigned. Last week at this time the Twitter was saying he had signed.

I didn't see that he changed his mind.

I'd love to have him back, but he seems to be having some bigger struggles right now than finding a football team.

Edited by Evil Hurney
  • Pie 2

12 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Its not funny until we are something like 1-9.  0-3 is just frustrating as hell.  But yeah as the season progresses and it starts turning into the keystone cops then my mood will probably switch to a more comedic nature and just laugh at everything

I'm immediately at the point where I want a catastrophic season and everyone fired. We need to hit the reset button.

• Beer 1