• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young Won the Job at the Pro Day Dinner

Towelboy

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

The point is you paid no cot damn attention to him until now. If somebody had of came up to you in the off season and told you collins was gonna be one of the better receivers in the league on a rebuilding team drafting a rookie qb this year you wouldn't have took it serious or basically said who is that? 

Of course you don't care what the film says cuz you dont know poo about him and just trying to underhandedly steer credit away from a rookie who is making him look good. Thats what it is.

Your right

I didn’t pay no attention to him last year.

He plays for the Fugging Texans and didn’t do much

But im not just going to stare at a box score on a computer with my custom made Stroud Panthers jersey I pre ordered.  And ignore the film, and ignore all the analysts pointing him out as one of the surprises in the league so far.  Im not going to ignore the fact watching Texans games and Stroud highlights, he is running Wide azz open.

I could give 2 Sh!ts about what he did Last year.  But just pointing out what he’s doing This year and not turning my head and plugging my ears and ignore the reality of the situation 

• Flames 5

23 minutes ago, TeppersEgos said:

David Tepper ruined this franchise. Back when JR owned the team, we weren't nearly as bad as we are now. We at least had a a winning season every other season. In the JR days the longest stretch of losing seasons was 3 years. With Tepper we have now had 5 straight losing seasons and staring at a 6th.

He is awful, he ruined this team by him and his wife meddling in the team operations too much. His football IQ is nil and consistently makes bad decisions. Anyone in that front office should do the exact opposite of what David Tepper says, because that would be the right decision.

Awful owner. Worst in the league by far. Enjoy losing for the next 15+ years boys. We are never going to have a winning season under Tepper.

This isn't called being a bad fan it is reality.

• Beer 3

7 minutes ago, Buckeye Homer said:

As a college football junkie I saw Bryce play a lot.  I disagree with an earlier post that said that Bryce doesn't have the "it" factor, but I may be wrong, of course.  A lot of great college QB's couldn't cut in the NFL.  I should know.  I'm an Ohio State fan.  

773717423_HEADINHANDS.gif.77d29572a5a17ce2e30fe034f0f39ace.gif

Be careful speaking like that around here.

Being a Ohio State fan, side question for you.

What’s the DL on Emeka Egbuka?  We’ll be in the market for a WR in FA and possibly draft too.  I know he has been a name buried behind the other long list of NFL WRs there.

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Your right

I didn’t pay no attention to him last year.

He plays for the Fugging Texans and didn’t do much

But im not just going to stare at a box score on a computer with my custom made Stroud Panthers jersey I pre ordered.  And ignore the film, and ignore all the analysts pointing him out as one of the surprises in the league so far.  Im not going to ignore the fact watching Texans games and Stroud highlights, he is running Wide azz open.

I could give 2 Sh!ts about what he did Last year.  But just pointing out what he’s doing This year and not turning my head and plugging my ears and ignore the reality of the situation 

Wide ass open huh? So i guess he is justin Jefferson good all of a sudden? Its funny you bringing up reality when you already far from it. Next level delusion.  Lol

Stroud was my first choice but I still believe that Bryce will be good.  As a rookie, he needs confidence and fans tearing him down won’t help.  As a #2 pick Stroud is able to play free with zero pressure of being a #1 pick that the team traded multiple picks for. Not to mention a fanbase that has no patience left for growing pains of a rookie QB.  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Wide ass open huh? So i guess he is justin Jefferson good all of a sudden? Its funny you bringing up reality when you already far from it. Next level delusion.  Lol

Dude doesn’t have anyone have anyone within 5 yards of him half the time.

C7C3E00F-CEC2-43E9-A533-DA0167E3DF36.jpeg

2E046783-8F4E-4A21-895C-1F3AFCA17305.jpeg

Edited by ncfan
  • Flames 1

19 minutes ago, Buckeye Homer said:

As a college football junkie I saw Bryce play a lot.  I disagree with an earlier post that said that Bryce doesn't have the "it" factor, but I may be wrong, of course.  A lot of great college QB's couldn't cut in the NFL.  I should know.  I'm an Ohio State fan.  

773717423_HEADINHANDS.gif.77d29572a5a17ce2e30fe034f0f39ace.gif

I hate you based on sheer principle. 

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Be careful speaking like that around here.

Being a Ohio State fan, side question for you.

What’s the DL on Emeka Egbuka?  We’ll be in the market for a WR in FA and possibly draft too.  I know he has been a name buried behind the other long list of NFL WRs there.

Emeka is NASTY.  He and Marvin might the first two WR's taken in the draft.  He's also our punt returner and a good one.  But it sounds like your #1 need is replacing Michael Jordan.  

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, GOAT said:

lol big yikes the mods are censoring posts now. I guess I can just join this thread trashing Young?

Read this thread I posted, look at the old Clausen thread, it's dead on the same. We're headed down the same damn path.

Oh no the horrors of the mods enforcing something that has been a rule in place for years (bumping old threads) and that they literally pinned a thread yesterday asking people to stop. Next they are going to call for citizens arrest!!!!1

Edited by X-Clown
  • Pie 1

22 minutes ago, GOAT said:

lol big yikes the mods are censoring posts now. I guess I can just join this thread trashing Young?

Read this thread I posted, look at the old Clausen thread, it's dead on the same. We're headed down the same damn path.

The mods did us a favor. Hopefully they’ll take it a step further next time.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/panthers-moving-on-from-nfl-trade-deadline-interest-in-deshaun-watson-sources-say/

"Panthers executive Steven Drummond is very close with Texans top exec Jack Easterby, the Texans would prefer to ship Watson to the NFC, all things being equal, and Tepper's motivation to land Watson should not be overlooked. He has made it clear throughout his organization for some time that he covets the Texans' franchise QB."

https://nfltraderumors.co/panthers-owner-david-tepper-reportedly-highly-motivated-to-land-deshaun-watson/

"According to Jason La Canfora, Panthers owner David Tepper is consumed by the prospect of landing Texans QB Deshaun Watson if and when Houston makes him available via trade."

https://catcrave.com/2021/02/18/deshaun-watson-david-tepper-final-say/

However, the influence of David Tepper cannot be understated. The team owner has been bold with his moves since buying the franchise from Jerry Richardson and if the billionaire has any say in the matter, Watson will be on the Panthers next season.

Doesn't sound at all like an owner that's not heavily involved in the process, now does it? 

Except you're kinda helping to prove my point a little bit, it's clear Tepper wasn't the ultimate final call on Watson as we didn't end up getting him.

I never said he doesn't have influence on what we do, I said the trade itself was 99% him, I don't think we make the trade if he doesn't force the issue.  It basically was the same situation as the movie Draft Day, the GM/Coach weren't going to make a trade up to #1 until the owner stepped in and told them they had to make a splash move.

I think once they did that, Tepper wanted to be there to see everything and listen in on the discussions and I wouldn't blame him for wanting to be, this is what he hopes is the pick that will get him a SB and lead his franchise for the next 10-15 years.

But I 100% think in the end he let the staff make the call, he let them assemble this all start staff with a lot of QB experience, I think he let them make their choice and would have been okay with either Bryce or Stroud, whichever they all wanted.

43 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

Oh no the horrors of the mods enforcing something that has been a rule in place for years (bumping old threads) and that they literally pinned a thread yesterday asking people to stop. Next they are going to call for citizens arrest!!!!1

41 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

The mods did us a favor. Hopefully they’ll take it a step further next time.

I didn't bump an old thread, I created a new thread and linked an old thread and a video to show the terrifying similarities in the two players and how the fanbase reacted to the two players.

this place is a disaster like our team, probably should just lean into it or dip out of here if you can't handle seeing sobering observations like that.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2