• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is straight up depressing stuff

Hoenheim

1 hour ago, Johnstonny said:

Nicole and Dave = Dee and Jimmy Haslam. The fact that we haven't even reached mediocrity is a cringe worthy statement. Browns had a 4-44 3 year stint...that is the era we are entering... Bloat throat Dave is the face of the franchise...he has to be fuming cause he can't buy his way out of this.

We’d be better off if he did nothing. He needs to fire up his hedge fund. This family office crap gives him too much time to screw up our franchise. 

4 hours ago, ncfan said:

Here is another one

06D0837B-1361-41D0-9BF1-FA308460F469.jpeg

Only thing that makes me happier seeing that is that the Broncos are even worse.  I wish them all the worst for the rest of the time humanity has on Earth.  But man...  sure would be a lot easier to stomach this stretch with the Superbowl championship they and the NFL stole from us.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

JR has passed on though, so we would be in the same situation now, and it might even be worse. I don't miss him either. He had a tendency to want to treat things like Mayberry, and gladly cultivated that image with the gameday experience.

Seems like if he stayed, the timeline could've sent Tepper to Denver, and then we would've gotten the Walmart family here. They've done a great job with the Broncos. 

It's no good either way. Maybe we've just become the Browns/Jets/Chargers of the NFC, and haven't accepted it yet.