• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you give a 3rd for Jerry Juedy?

Jaxel

2 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Assuming Denver takes another L or 2 they could move into a fire sale. I've seen folks put a 3rd or 4th round value on him. Would you do it?

No. Rather not trade any more picks. If they do trade for a WR should be either Jameson Williams or John Metchie, whom Bryce already has chemistry with from college. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, gmonjimbo said:

No. Rather not trade any more picks. If they do trade for a WR should be either Jameson Williams or John Metchie, whom Bryce already has chemistry with from college. 

I wonder what Jameson Williams would cost, he hasn't done much in Detroit at this point.

Jeudy strikes me as too much of a locker room issue if he’s not getting enough targets, and Bryce seems like the type of QB who won’t try to force things to one WR.

If we didn’t need to immediately give him a sizeable contract I’d be more on board, but I just don’t think it’s a good enough fit for us at the moment.

I’d be all for going after Sutton instead though

4 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Jeudy strikes me as too much of a locker room issue if he’s not getting enough targets, and Bryce seems like the type of QB who won’t try to force things to one WR.

If we didn’t need to immediately give him a sizeable contract I’d be more on board, but I just don’t think it’s a good enough fit for us at the moment.

I’d be all for going after Sutton instead though

I agree, personally I would rather us wait for agency and see if we can snag Higgins, but decent WRs aren't always available these days.

58 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

I wonder what Jameson Williams would cost, he hasn't done much in Detroit at this point.

54 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

I've seen this on the board a few times now....why would Detroit do this? I haven't heard how his time has been with the Lions. Would they give him up already?

Was hurt most of last year and is currently suspended for gambling for a few more games. Don't see them trading him this year.

Nah. Either pay up for a legit bonafide star WR if one became available, or keep the picks and use them. Patience is a critical aspect of team building that we don’t seem to have… No interest in more reclamations, at least not for a 3rd round pick. 6th or 7th sure

1 hour ago, Soul Rebel said:

I've seen this on the board a few times now....why would Detroit do this? I haven't heard how his time has been with the Lions. Would they give him up already?

I’ve brought it up before out of interest on our bad, knowing there may be none on the other side.

They wouldn’t trade him for a pick, but I wonder if it could be Burns for Williams and a high pick.  Doubtful, but still something I’d personally love to see