• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers actively shopping for a WR

ncfan

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

No way Cincy includes a 1 with Higgins for Burns.

That one would be closer to a straight up player swap I think

Quite frankly, I think I’d be fine with that. 

This trade was put together on a cbs article (I think) and it was burns for Higgins and 2nd + 4th.

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

Derek brown is probably the better all around player but I truly didn’t understand why we included moore in the trade to the bears over him. DL is much easier to replace. 

what? haha. DL is one of the hardest units in the league to replace... Trench players are the 2nd most important group outside of the QB. 

There is no world where trading Derrick Brown over DJ Moore is a better deal for us.

• Pie 6

30 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Didn’t that idiot ramble on about being able to replace DJ with multiple guys?

Here we are week 4… lol

Yep. Meanwhile, look at our franchise history at WR. It has been a constant struggle for us. Once you get past Smitty, Moose, and DJ who would you even put as our #4 WR in franchise history. It just gets sad after those three. Purely by the numbers Mark Carrier would be our #4 WR with 2547 yards. That's right. The 4th leading WR in franchise history produced barely over 2500 receiving yards for us. Meanwhile you have Fitts acting like he can find WRs on the couch while the two guys he spent 2nd round picks on look like guys who will be on the couch soon.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

what? haha. DL is one of the hardest units in the league to replace... Trench players are the 2nd most important group outside of the QB. 

There is no world where trading Derrick Brown over DJ Moore is a better deal for us.

The only argument is it’s better to support your franchise young QB with weapons to help development than it is to focus on the other side of the ball while he has nothing to throw to.