• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ladies and Gentlemen... The Maestro is in the building!

Proudiddy

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You don't trade everything for Teddy Bridgewater. We crucified Teddy Bridgewater for this. Bryce basically threw nothing but screens and checkdowns 90% of his drop backs. His one deep ball was badly underthrown despite his receiver being grabbed and slowed down.  The yards per completion are a big problem. We're just not offering anything with Bryce to vertically threaten the defense.

Why did we not just draft CJ Stroud? It’s like everything since 2015 has been a nightmare.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, Growl said:

It’s hilarious how quick all the “ I don’t care if we win I just wanna see flashes” dissolved into “its Bryce’s fault we lost!”

it’s become more and more abundantly clear that we have a smooth brain contingent of posters who define “flashes” as “UGH THROW THE BOMB BRYCE I WANNA BE EXCITED”

Yea I don’t know how you watch that game and think we have a QB problem. I was encouraged by what I saw. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3

2 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Teddy Bridgewater was a veteran. Bryce is a 22 year old rookie. He took the plays that were there and made throws down field when they were there. The team has to be better around him. A number of drives were killed due to either the offensive line not blocking or senseless penalties. That’s not on 9. 

If you came away from this game discouraged by Bryce Young that’s a you problem. 

Okay. We'll have to agree to disagree. The guy is practically incapable of effectively throwing a ball more than 10 yards beyond the LOS.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

2 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

No we played the worst defense in the league last week. An offense scores points. This ain’t basketball. 

https://www.nfl.com/stats/team-stats/defense/passing/2023/reg/all

Seahawks ranked bottom 5th in defense and they haven't even played yet, and Vikings ranked last lol So yes, Bryce played an even WORSE defense than Dalton did

Edited by Castavar
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 2

2 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I'm not seeing a single person saying Bryce was the reason we lost.  Reich is far and away getting the most fruit hurled at him post-play.

You haven’t seen the joke-of-a-mod’s posting portfolio?

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Okay. We'll have to agree to disagree. The guy is practically incapable of effectively throwing a ball more than 10 yards beyond the LOS.

Because there were guys open or he just simply missed the throws? Neither happened, but just curious how you back up your claims…

• Beer 1

Just now, ChibCU said:

You haven’t seen the joke-of-a-mod’s posting portfolio?

Yeah I notice his posts.  Same with LG.  But honestly, it's understandable, reactionary stuff, but nothing that requires heavy defense.  It's just a bad situation right now for the team.  It's easy to pick on Bryce but the more apparent issue is who's attempting to lead him into playing in the NFL.  This "rockstar" staff is failing the entire offense.  The lack of speed and gamebreaking ability is also a huge problem. 

• Pie 1