• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitt has to go NOW

Cary Kollins

And this isn’t hyperbole.

The man has tried but everything he’s done (or not done) has turned to poo. CMC balling. Stroud balling. Richardson balling. Picks suck. Trades have sucked. Extensions have sucked. Not trading Burns for multiple firsts.

Remember Fitt and his scouts are the ones who were dead set on Bryce at one, and had to convince Frank. Not saying Frank is the answer, just starting at the top since Tepper can’t be fired.

He had a good look at it. Nice dude. 

Next.

Edited by Cary Kollins
  • Pie 4
  • Flames 3

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

What did we get for CMC again? 
because whatever it was it probably wasn’t worth it 

My guy, I loved having a player like CMC on the Panthers but he did not belong on this garbage franchise. I’m happy he gets to play for the son of the head coach his dad played for. 

• Pie 5

3 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Mingo and ammo to trade up for Bryce lol. Maybe one other player that is backup material at best, who the hell knows. 

DJ Johnson.  

we could of gone up for Bryce without CMC being dealt 

9 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

And this isn’t hyperbole.

The man has tried but everything he’s done (or not done) has turned to poo. CMC balling. Stroud balling. Richardson balling. Picks suck. Trades have sucked. Extensions have sucked. Not trading Burns for multiple firsts.

Remember Fitt and his scouts are the ones who were dead set on Bryce at one, and had to convince Frank. Not saying Frank is the answer, just starting at the top since Tepper can’t be fired.

He had a good look at it. Nice dude. 

Next.

I think you poo'd me last week, CK, but bygones and all lol.  You are correct.  It's time to move on from, Fitt.

But not in defense of him on Bryce, because someone needs to answer for such a swing and a miss, but I still do believe that was Tepper's pick.

Everything else, dead on.  He has fuged up big time.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

What did we get for CMC again? 
because whatever it was it probably wasn’t worth it 

It is genuinely mindboggling that posters around here were praising Fitt to high heavens when that move first happened and anyone who called it out got poo'ed into oblivion. Absolute lunacy to trade him at all especially if you knew you were going up for a young QB, I can't think of a better player to have around a young QB than CMC. The perfect security blanket. But nah, we trade him for a half eaten bag of potato chips and then also Moore in the trade up giving our QB the single worst group of receiving threats in the NFL. Just further shows that this team is aimless IMO, there is no plan or longterm vision.

Edited by beo
  • Pie 2

We really traded the best running back in football for several non-first round picks because an algorithm said it equals a first round pick. 

while simultaneously turning down MULTIPLE first round picks for a dude in Burns that spends most games not even being mentioned. What a time to be alive 

Edited by Cary Kollins
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 4