• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has Young shown flashes of being a #1 pick?

TN05

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

no its not

there have been no signs of life, just scared timid undersized play

Nah.. 4 games in, Peyton looked like ass. I'm not going to give up on him yet cuz he's being hamstrung by the coaching staff. He's our best chance at success and I'd rather believe he's going to be good versus the alternative

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Nah.. 4 games in, Peyton looked like ass. I'm not going to give up on him yet cuz he's being hamstrung by the coaching staff. He's our best chance at success and I'd rather believe he's going to be good versus the alternative

Manning had a 1000 yards 4 games in with some incredible throws.  Young hasnt shown dick yet and looks like a scared 8th grader trying to avoid the school bully

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

But he did show flashes of getting it. Even in his first four games he had 2 300 yard games. 

4 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

4 games in….he had 2 300+ yard games.  And that was a different era.  You could maul WRs.  

Peyton showed flashes.  It’s why he ended rewriting the record book.  

• Pie 1

Just now, CRA said:

4 games in….he had 2 300+ yard games.  And that was a different era.  You could maul WRs.  

Peyton showed flashes.  It’s why he ended rewriting the record book.  

I'm just not ready to give up on the kid. The play calling is atrocious 

• Beer 1