• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this the end of the S2?

Towelboy

6 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Mahomes sat for a year. Rodgers rode pine for multiple. Manning stunk it up in year one. Brees was trending bust after his first stop with the Chargers. Huddle legend Trevor Lawrence was cheap his first season(and honestly doesn't look like he is trending towards elite).

Sometimes it just doesn't work out the way it looks it was going to. 

Manning was 2nd in voting for Rookie of the year behind Randy Moss.

Sure he threw alot of picks but he flashed just as much. 

Everybody knew the Colts had their franchise guy just had to build around him. 

I'm not sure what we have yet. But right now there's no comparison. 

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Are you agreeing to the “game” or just naming busts? I’m curious to see how it goes. 

He mentioned rodgers and Bree’s.   A late first and early second but now he just wants first overall.   So yeah.  That’s comical.   There are far more qbs that started out like poo and didn’t get better vs the mythical had a bad rookie year and still turned it around.   So I will play that game naming qbs that were bad year one and sucked all their career vs guys that turned it around.   The odds are heavily skewed toward the former.   

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

So why use Bree’s and rodgers?  Lol.   

Because those are literally all examples of situations/careers that changed over time. I really honestly didn't think that would be that hard to figure out.

Obviously the Huddle is a bit slower than I thought because you aren't even close to the only one to have that go over your head.

It's 3-4 games into these dudes careers. I think we can chill with the hyperbole.