• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

38/21

Frank9999

6 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Because reich calls plays based off what he know his qb is capable of and the fact he is a rookie. 

Frank independently sucks.  This horrific and predictable scheme/playcalling isn't created for Bryce.  It's what he does. 

Frank doesn't just suck out of catering to a rookie.    A limited rookie definitely makes Frank probably worse.  I mean, everything is essentially designed for his classic big body QB to sit back there.   Frank is a dinosaur.  There has been no real adapting for Bryce to be successful as a rookie.  Frank's idea of helping Bryce is to just have even worse playcalls and be more predictable. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Frank independently sucks.  This horrific and predictable scheme/playcalling isn't created for Bryce.  It's what he does. 

Frank doesn't just suck out of catering to a rookie.    A limited rookie definitely makes Frank probably worse.  I mean, everything is essentially designed for his classic big body QB to sit back there.   Frank is a dinosaur.  There has been no real adapting for Bryce to be successful as a rookie.  Frank's idea of helping Bryce is to just have even worse playcalls and be more predictable. 

Whatever you say.

28 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Because reich calls plays based off what he know his qb is capable of and the fact he is a rookie. 

Calling the same couple plays over and over with one second on the play clock isn’t helping any rookie develop. Look at Reich his his rookie QB vs the other HCs and their rookie QB. They run a much more open play book. 

19 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

You can cover your ears and scream Bryce is the problem all you want but it doesn’t change the reality of Frank Reich being a total failure of a head coach.

Listen...the playcalling isnt great but that IS NOT GOING TO FIX this kids issues alone. I could understand if that was the only thing but that doesn't change the fact that he is still either missing guys or just not seeing them when they are open. I counted a couple times he missed theilen or didnt see him the other day. The play circling social media right now where he misses theilen on a double move for a TD is a prime example. Thats been just as consistent as the playcalling, and when you combine that with the careless turnovers you cant put that on frank like you want. Im not trying to defend frank, but dalton playing well on his watch and bryce struggling did not help bryce case. I think the accountability should even out and i stand on that just like i have everything else since the draft. You can keep the delusion up if you want, im not the one here making excuses, throwing blame, and being resentful about things i Said months later. Everything is played out based off my assessments back then so it is what is. You can Do or say what you feel, i will continue to watch the games and see the reality in front of me. 

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Pie 1