• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Seriously though if he forces reich to give up play calling duties that is at least a positive step.  If he fires reich going into the bye at 0-6 and promotes EE I could get on board with that as well.

So it does seem like what the Afternoon Rush was talking about yesterday has some legs

I am wondering if EE will even take it. Since he refused the interim HC job with the Broncos. 
If he accepts it it will probably be because Tepper said he has a real chance to be our HC. 

1 minute ago, thennek said:

So he is upset that his analytics QB choice is not NFL ready? Maybe he needs to stop looking at numbers and charts to tell people what to do and let the football people make decisions. 

I'd imagine that it has to be much deeper than just Bryce's first 3 games of development

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I am wondering if EE will even take it. Since he refused the interim HC job with the Broncos. 
If he accepts it it will probably be because Tepper said he has a real chance to be our HC. 

Would yoy trust a word Tepper says if you were EE after just firing the HC 6 games in?

• Pie 1

It might be time for fans to start booing Tepper and making signs about meddling owners.

Tepper’s lack of patience is why the team is in this mess. 

He needs to…

STOP trading the future for stupid ‘win now’ bets.

STOP making demands and let this org stabilize. Consistency and stability in staff and the front office is required for a winning team.

STOP thinking this team can win now. The Panthers are 3-4 years of decent drafts away from winning at a minimum.

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He really cannot fire Reich 6 games in, I mean that would be some fuged up poo

He can fire Fitt.  That really the only place to go when it comes time to feed the angry football god.  Which does nothing to make us better today. 

Can't even blame the OC when it's Frank call the plays out of his core O.  But Frank has done it before. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, X-Clown said:

I'd imagine that it has to be much deeper than just Bryce's first 3 games of development

No doubt…but his constant meddling for a franchise QB forced the issue to make terrible decisions and give up valuable draft picks which is a big reason for why we are here now…

CMC, DJ just to name 2 questionable decisions