• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

29 minutes ago, frankw said:

He was actually pro Bryce leading up to the draft. I'd rather converse with someone willing to acknowledge reality even if it means they were wrong over someone who spams posts about Andy Dalton scoring garbage touchdowns while hoping our #1 pick looks good against perceived lesser competition.

When the trade happened I wanted Stroud the most. AR second and Bryce a distant 3rd

I had this weird fomo with Bryce and also assumed he’d gain some damn weight 

I talked myself into Bridgewater, Darnold and Baker for the sake of fan excitement. I had concerns about Young’s arm strength and size. I’m over trying to squint to try and convince myself this ain’t the same crap we’ve been watching the last 4 years at quarterback. 

Bryce looked good against Detroit. Had that play against the Giants that Mingo dropped. I thought we were good. That Atlanta game was BAD and it’s been really bad since. Can’t deny that 

• Beer 1

Step 1: Fire Scott Fitterer. He has a long list of terrible decisions that have crippled the team.

Step 2: Force Reich to hand over playcalling to Thomas Brown. If he won't do it, fire him and promote Evero to head coach. 

Step 3: Bench Miles Sanders. Start Chuba Hubbard and Raheem Blacksheer. 

Step 4: See if the Rams will part with Cooper Kupp and some draft capital for Brian Burns

• Beer 4

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

It is amazing that on the offensive side of the ball, with McCown, Reich and Brown plus guys like Duce Staley and Campen, that this team looks like it wasn't coached at all and had no training camp. There's a handful of guys fuging up on every play (and despite what you want to see, Young's often not one of them). Penalties galore. It's just as bad if not worse than Rhule and CJ Stroud wouldn't be able to save this shitheap, so apologies to Texans Nation and Buckeye Boosters, but there's just no righting this ship regardless of who takes the snaps (even MVP candidate Andy Dalton and his busted-coverage and garbage-time TDs).

This is the most glaring issue. New staff, looks like Rhule the fool still here. 

4 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

And the talk about Reich not wanting Bryce is heating up. Kyle says if thats the case then its a big question why Reich was even hired in the first place which makes sense. 

I’d have a lot more respect for Reich if this was actually the case. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Frank might have wanted Carr is now a thing? LOL. 

I really would like to hear how it all went down. Tepper runs a dysfunctional everything so it's got to be some juicy nonsense. It's so stupid but at this point it would be the most entertainment they could provide this year. 

If Frank wasn't sold on Bryce, why did he crown him as QB1 so early in camp? I can believe Tepper applying pressure to start Bryce, but Frank could've made it more of a competition or even eased Bryce in. The whole thing makes no sense, but it's obvious that the entire offensive operation is broken at the moment.

1 hour ago, Prowler2k18 said:

Exactly. Tepper’s lack of impulse control and patience is a big reason we’re in this mess. Joe Person’s article in The Athletic stated the Panthers should embrace a rebuild (which IMO we should’ve done after Rivera was fired), but the man doesn’t appear to have a long term vision for the team. Just win NOW. 

He’s now the worst owner in the NFL. Snyder was king of that until a few months ago. Tepper is running away with the title now. Fuc@ing clown. 

I find it odd that people forget that Fritterer and Morgan thought this team was a QB away from taking the division what back in February or March. I don't think Morgan is going to help the way some here hope with just firing Fritterer. The CB situation, WR room, oline depth. They were not just both fine with it, they were excited. These two had to talk to Frank while building the team. There are so many red flags even on Morgan. 

Morgan is a good guy and I wanted him to succeed regardless of what I thought about Fritterer but I'm starting to think he is not the answer when Fritterer inevitably goes. Maybe the whole 'they are friends so he wouldn't take his job' thing might just be a blessing.