• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

3 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

amidst all of this drama the bears are laughing their asses off at us

Houston moreso.

They are team who were in need of a Qb who we were trying to leapfrog. 

We initially were trying to move up to 2nd pick, but the deals fell through so we just went straight for the gusto with Chicago and got hosed.

And Houston ended up with the better Qb anyways. 

Edited by Pantherxtreme
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

Things are going to be very interesting going into and coming out of the bye week. I'm hoping to see the reigns handed to TB when it comes to playcalling, but they're not going to be able to do that if players are still not executing.

Been a big fan of the James Campen retainment but the OL is putting him in as bad of a spot that they're putting the rest of the offense.

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

they have a path forward, we dont, not that I can see

Let's be honest, the Bears are fuging terrible as an organization. I wouldn't blame Caleb Williams for going back to school if they have the top pick. (Not saying the Panthers org is any better btw)

• Pie 1

If true and he does something drastic then he's going to rubber stamped as one of the worst owners in the NFL instead of being thought about as one by his own fanbase and nobody will want to play/coach here. Nice! But also.... the product on the field this season has been unacceptable so I kind of get it. 

3 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

Let's be honest, the Bears are fuging terrible as an organization. I wouldn't blame Caleb Williams for going back to school if they have the top pick. (Not saying the Panthers org is any better btw)

then Maye is on deck, they may be a poo organization but they have a potential path if smart hires and decisions are made.  Us on the other hand.............

Reich really does need to give up play calling. It's a win/win for him in PR. If he does and it works then he swallowed his pride and did what's best for the team. That's what you want a HC to do. If he does and Bryce still looks the same then it wasn't his play calling that was the issue to begin with.

If Bryce is "Kill! Kill! Kill!"ing the offense into bad plays then at some point you have to take away his audible toy and force him to run the play that's called.

There's options available but we can't just keep doing the same thing and blindly hoping it'll just magically get better.