• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For non-Texans fans: How will you react when this team goes 0-17?

Carl Spackler

1 minute ago, bandu said:

never had an 0-17 team &  i want to say no to 0-16 as well but i'm not sure about that one ?

I thought maybe the Browns/Lions one year went winless at 0-16. So logic says we likely find a way to win a game this year regardless of how bad we are. It would have to be a historic , fire everyone, cut everyone catastrophic season to have 0 wins. 

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

This thread is 💩.  

And so.many are lining up to give their 💩 too. 

I understand where 0-4.  It's disappointing for everyone. 

Doesn't justify the takes that people are spreading without anything to back it up but their feelings. 

In 20 years of visiting this forum Ive never seen it like this.

I mean when they've run off folks like Mr.Scott you know its just gotten horrible

On 10/4/2023 at 9:52 AM, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

There are a lot of Texans fans on our board right now and “told you sos” who circle jerk to CJ Stroud. 

So being someone who wanted CJ Stroud and for us to keep Wilks makes us Texans and 49er's fans? Jesus man, what a leap in logic. 

This really is a microcosm of society today. If you're not this, then you're that. I'm not a fan of Bryce Young, I wanted to draft Stroud and lament the success he is having, therefor I am a Texans fan? The most illogical conclusion I've seen here in a long time and it's honestly far worse to have your perspective than it is to say that Stroud looks like he could win OROY.

Time for you to reevaluate your critical thinking skills.

• Pie 1