• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I was encouraged…

*FreeFua*

12 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

How old are you? I ask because you might want to find a new team so you don’t waste the next decade rooting for a team with a QB you don’t like. 

Decade? Bryce won't make it to year 3 at this point. You realize he is only getting past because he is a rookie right? Second year either needs to be a boom or its the beginning of the end. Thats the nfl. Lol

Edited by CPF4LIFE

12 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Ehhh football is a cause and effect sport. If Miles doesn’t fumble then maybe we go down and tie the game and everything is different. Was clearly pressing on that 2nd pick after the turnover. 

You live with "if and maybe"

I live with "did and done"

Bryce did throw 2 picks and 2 tds after the game was done

• Poo 1

9 minutes ago, frankw said:

My guy I'm going nowhere I'm just speaking my mind. It was a layup pick. This will be talked about for years these two guys careers will always be connected as long as they are both in the league. I still don't get why you jumped ship but you do you.

I didn’t jump ship. I’m riding with the guy on the roster. If CJ was here and struggling and Bryce was having a good season in Houston I’d be saying all of the same things about CJ. Just doesn’t make sense to dwell on it. 

• Pie 1