• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crazy what you can do with AI now

RelaxImaPro

Big sad. I miss thinking we could win any game on gameday.

The AI stuff is insane and set to get out of control. I have no idea how long it will take but someone will be using made up AI stuff on the site sooner than later in not entertaining ways.

• Pie 4

6 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

I legit believe that Super Bowl was when a time traveling Broncos fan messed up the world’s timeline to get the W which eventually leads to Nuclear Armageddon in 2024.

We win that game nine times out of ten.  We picked a bad day to have a bad day.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

52 minutes ago, Waldo said:

The AI stuff is insane and set to get out of control. I have no idea how long it will take but someone will be using made up AI stuff on the site sooner than later in not entertaining ways.

I miss going to Kristen Kreme in 2015. Their Panthers win deal was amazing. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

30 minutes ago, RelaxImaPro said:

We win that game nine times out of ten.  We picked a bad day to have a bad day.

If I was betting man, I'd be living in a box. I would have bet the farm on the Panthers that day. Vonn Miller ruined everything. Well Vonn and Shula. After ther first time, it NEVER should have happened again. Simple adjustment. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

The image stuff is crazy. You could already photoshop well enough, but that Google Pixel add showing the instant photo changes makes you wonder if anything you see will be real.

It will be pretty sad when a large chunk of the world will be 100% online. We thought the pandemic was bad for mental health, man it could get far worse. 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

The image stuff is crazy. You could already photoshop well enough, but that Google Pixel add showing the instant photo changes makes you wonder if anything you see will be real.

It will be pretty sad when a large chunk of the world will be 100% online. We thought the pandemic was bad for mental health, man it could get far worse. 

It seemed to all start with these social media filters. I see a lot of those pics and I'm just like "how in the hell do these people think that looks good?" It's so obviously fake and not in a good way. Are people's self esteem just that shattered that they perceive a bad filtered version of themselves as an improvement over the actual self? It's honestly just sad IMO.

• Beer 1