• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sanders OUT

WarHeel

Good luck to Chuba. For a RB2 nearing the end of his first contract, this is the kind of opportunity that can make or break his career.

I hope he can really show out and rack up some yardage for us. I'm not expecting much out of this game, but that would be a welcome bright spot for us.

And I really do feel he has shown himself as the better RB in our rotation.

• Pie 4

I want to believe we can win this one. Because it's exactly the kind of stupid thing we would do; manage to beat a genuine world-beater team, and get my hopes up a little just to it makes it more painful when we go back to sucking.

If we can establish the run, and they can't just send the house after Bryce every play, that might be just the random element that turns this into a trap game.

I want to believe it, but really it reminds me of a time back in '04 when I asked my boss if the Panthers had a chance against the Eagles, and he said, "One. The Eagles don't show up."

40 minutes ago, ChibCU said:

I agree he should have hit that hole, but those LBs were sitting on the play waiting to see which way he went. There were two that shifted to the outside when Miles committed and easily would have filled the hole if he went inside.

Probably still would have gotten more yardage even if the LBs stopped him. It just looks really bad on replay. 

• Pie 2

32 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

How do you not see that hole? He ran right into the pile. 

My personal favorite aspect of this clip is the stutter step.  It’s high quality fail until you notice that and then it just steps the clip up to 10/10.  I consider this to be in the EPIC tier of fail gifs because of that stutter step.  If all Miles ever gives us is this extraordinary gif to post when failing is on topic then I salute him and the trade might have just been worth it!