• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Brown if he turns this offense around

Frank9999

1 minute ago, Frank9999 said:

Will be our coach next season. It just makes too much sense, you cant risk losing a young offensive minded coach who can grow with a franchise qb. If Brown has success with the offense and developing Bryce hes HC next year. 

For that to happen that means we also need to win some of these games if the offense has significantly improved.

If we start winning games wouldn't that just make Frank job safe?

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

For that to happen that means we also need to win some of these games if the offense has significantly improved.

If we start winning games wouldn't that just make Frank job safe?

I don't really think they can risk losing Brown honestly if they start winning some games. 

unless theres a scenario where Brown stays at least a year as OC. I just see Brown as being a super hot commodity IF he has success this year 

4 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

I don't really think they can risk losing Brown honestly if they start winning some games. 

unless theres a scenario where Brown stays at least a year as OC. I just see Brown as being a super hot commodity IF he has success this year 

Yeah it depends on how much we improve honestly. Frank has had 6 games we pretty much know he's not the answer.

If Brown can lead this offense with some wins then yeah I can see Tepper hiring him.

Brown is part of the group who wanted Bryce and Reich is part of the group who wanted Stroud. So if Brown goes out and has Bryce looking good then you have to move on from Reich. I don't think Tepper or Scott would fire Reich, but they would probably try and nudge him out the door and have him say he's choosing to retire. Of course, in a perfect world you would like to keep the staff how it currently sits but young offensive coaches are highly sought after and if Brown has Bryce cooking, then some other team is gonna offer him HC gig. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CmC2k said:

Brown is part of the group who wanted Bryce and Reich is part of the group who wanted Stroud. So if Brown goes out and has Bryce looking good then you have to move on from Reich. I don't think Tepper or Scott would fire Reich, but they would probably try and nudge him out the door and have him say he's choosing to retire. Of course, in a perfect world you would like to keep the staff how it currently sits but young offensive coaches are highly sought after and if Brown has Bryce cooking, then some other team is gonna offer him HC gig. 

Is there a source for TB wanting Bryce?

Edited by Coheed
  • Pie 1