• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst cumulative record over last 4 years!

panther4life

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Just as recent as earlier in the year you were defending him for the Rock Hill fiasco among other things.

Even if I did, which I don't remember, whatever he did in Rock Hill does not affect the football operations. I don't give a fug about rich Plutocrats in politics---wannabe oligarchs---and I certainly don't give a poo about how Billionaires run their business. They're all crooks, and they really could care less for the little man. fug Tepper, fug politicians, fug Congress, fug Trump and fug Biden, fug the county commissioners, fug all of them! 

And, yes, they only care about issues insomuch as it lines their pockets. The little guys might get some crumbs if we're lucky. So, the next time that you say that I'm defending Tepper (which you really said nothing to do with football per se), remember who you're talking about.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 2

6 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

Should’ve kept Wilkes, adjusted the style of play to fit his personnel, the players respected him… but he didn’t win pretty enough or didn’t “interview” well enough because God knows that’s at the top of Teppers list.

Wilkes is definitely the best coach we've had under Tepper's watch. But it was the right move to move on from Wilkes. He's not a regime builder. Wilkes did not have the roots in the league to pull in talented coordinators, assistants and position coaches. For the entirety of his tenure as HC, he would have been able to attract McAdoo level talent at best. We wouldn't have Evero. We wouldn't have Brown. And considering both of them are quality HC candidates for us, we owe Reich for bringing them into our organization.

But if Wilkes was head coach material, he'd be a head coach now.

47 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Even if I did, which I don't remember, whatever he did in Rock Hill does not affect the football operations. I don't give a fug about rich Plutocrats in politics---wannabe oligarchs---and I certainly don't give a poo about how Billionaires run their business. They're all crooks, and they really could care less for the little man. fug Tepper, fug politicians, fug Congress, fug Trump and fug Biden, fug the county commissioners, fug all of them! 

And, yes, they only care about issues insomuch as it lines their pockets. The little guys might get some crumbs if we're lucky. So, the next time that you say that I'm defending Tepper (which you really said nothing to do with football per se), remember who you're talking about.

How could you not remember telling other people they are being unreasonable for being critical of Tepper? We aren't talking about politics we are talking about your own posts. You're doing the same thing now that you did when asked about past remarks over a certain WR we traded that you also emphatically denied.

You think having a quality and state of the art practice facility wouldn't have some level of impact on the team?

Edited by frankw

1 hour ago, Captroop said:

Wilkes is definitely the best coach we've had under Tepper's watch. But it was the right move to move on from Wilkes. He's not a regime builder. Wilkes did not have the roots in the league to pull in talented coordinators, assistants and position coaches. For the entirety of his tenure as HC, he would have been able to attract McAdoo level talent at best. We wouldn't have Evero. We wouldn't have Brown. And considering both of them are quality HC candidates for us, we owe Reich for bringing them into our organization.

But if Wilkes was head coach material, he'd be a head coach now.

These HC candidates you speak of and the clown in charge have yet to win a game in 6 tries. Wilkes took over a sinking ship and put them in position to win the division with Sam Darnold at QB… go figure.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, frankw said:

How could you not remember telling other people they are being unreasonable for being critical of Tepper? We aren't talking about politics we are talking about your own posts. You're doing the same thing now that you did when asked about past remarks over a certain WR we traded that you also emphatically denied.

You think having a quality and state of the art practice facility wouldn't have some level of impact on the team?

You're such a liar. 

My record is there for anyone that wants to see it. 

4 hours ago, frankw said:

And this is what @Frank is referring to. He's such a liar. I wasn't defending Tepper, I just said that all the criticism served no purpose. Like I said, proof positive that the guy just says poo to get cool points.

"Perhaps depending on one's perspective. My thing is that piling on really just serves no purpose. It just seems a little juvenile, but you have all types."

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/topic/180542-doj-balks-at-tepper’s-rock-hill-bankruptcy-plan-feds-ask-judge-to-block-confirmation/?do=findComment&comment=5986468

I'm tired of mofo's saying that I said this and that, trying to paint some stupid, unsubstantiated point. 

Just like whoever it was trying to insinuate that I was bashing all these QBs.

It's not my style.

Edited by top dawg

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

You're such a liar. 

My record is there for anyone that wants to see it. 

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

And, also @frankw I'm not like you and said that I never said anything. You just embellish and lie about what I say in order to get your cool points. I told you what I said, and I stand by it. 

45 minutes ago, top dawg said:

And this is what @Frank is referring to. He's such a liar. I wasn't defending Tepper, I just said that all the criticism served no purpose. Like I said, proof positive that the guy just says poo to get cool points.

"Perhaps depending on one's perspective. My thing is that piling on really just serves no purpose. It just seems a little juvenile, but you have all types."

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/topic/180542-doj-balks-at-tepper’s-rock-hill-bankruptcy-plan-feds-ask-judge-to-block-confirmation/?do=findComment&comment=5986468

I'm tired of mofo's saying that I said this and that, trying to paint some stupid, unsubstantiated point. 

Just like whoever it was trying to insinuate that I was bashing all these QBs.

It's not my style.

Sir. You sought out OP to get on his case when he suggested there have been Tepper apologists. And when asked about your own history in defense of Mr. Tepper you've proceeded to have a meltdown.

Why don't we just agree that the stakes have changed and Tepper has worn out his free passes that some people extended to him? He did indeed have some apologists. There was even one poster here who basically dedicated his entire account to posting about him. Remember the Appaloosa Model? We're a long way from that.

20 minutes ago, frankw said:

Sir. You sought out OP to get on his case when he suggested there have been Tepper apologists. And when asked about your own history in defense of Mr. Tepper you've proceeded to have a meltdown.

Why don't we just agree that the stakes have changed and Tepper has worn out his free passes that some people extended to him? He did indeed have some apologists. There was even one poster here who basically dedicated his entire account to posting about him. Remember the Appaloosa Model? We're a long way from that.

And, like I said, the honeymoon has been over a long time ago. Unlike some posters, I generally don't come out and make definitive statements about someone right off the bat. I give them time to develop a record. Some people want immediate results, and that's not how this thing works. Ironically, if Tepper wasn't so impatient, the Panthers just might have better results than what's gone on since 2018. 

Now stop embellishing my posts, basically attributing poo to me that was never true, and we'll get along a lot better. 

Edited by top dawg
  • The D 1

36 minutes ago, top dawg said:

And, like I said, the honeymoon has been over a long time ago. Unlike some posters, I generally don't come out and make definitive statements about someone right off the bat. I give them time to develop a record. Some people want immediate results, and that's not how this thing works. Ironically, if Tepper wasn't so impatient, the Panthers just might have better results than what's gone on since 2018. 

Now stop embellishing my posts, basically attributing poo to me that was never true, and we'll get along a lot better. 

I agree with most of your points you touched on about billionaires and the elite class. I don't wade into it much because it's a futile effort the system is built to be exploited and manipulated by those in power in this structure and that won't change in our lifetimes.

Back to football.

The losing is having a fog effect on all of us I'd say that's why every thread eventually becomes tense and people let out their frustrations. It's perfectly fine I'd rather people do that here than other places or in other ways. It's good to vent. We've been through the ringer.

With Tepper I fear his impulsiveness could make this volatile situation even worse if that's somehow possible. Wherever he goes from here in regards to Reich's future or the next coach he has to remove himself from the equation some. Nothing will get better without that no matter who we hire next.

We've argued for years over what ultimately amounted to inane issues this is just another one. We can't control any of it regardless. I respect your passion for your team it's good that you're fired up. We lost a ton of bandwagoners through the last 4 years or so. Loyal fans who have stuck through it all deserve better than this. We'll see if there's a light at the end of the tunnel anytime soon. Maybe not.