• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

According to this metric, Bryce Young is the most accurate QB in the NFL when targeting an open WR

FuFuLamePoo

9 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Film Let Me See GIF

Bryce's haters trying to find a reason to blame Young for why our receivers have only been open 95 times despite even the separation per route run chart saying they can't get open.

Theilen gets 2 yards of separation on average per his routes run. That’s plenty open to make an accurate throw. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You got a warning and an hour timeout for picking fights and insulting people with every post you were making earlier today.

If I was picking fights and insulting people i was doing so under the assumption that if a mod (you) can do it, so can I. Because as referenced in my previous post, it’s definitely something you do!

So is it only you who is allowed to instigate?

47 minutes ago, thebdawg said:

If I was picking fights and insulting people i was doing so under the assumption that if a mod (you) can do it, so can I. Because as referenced in my previous post, it’s definitely something you do!

So is it only you who is allowed to instigate?

Dude! Just relax & get on with life.

I’m not sure which is worse, this season or your posts.

You are welcome.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Carolina Mike said:

Dude! Just relax & get on with life.

I’m not sure which is worse, this season or your posts.

You are welcome.

Mike you have 12 hours to apologize for giving the bdawg unsolicited advice or I leak the private emails between you and Linville.

It’s about time everyone finds out who those cheeks in your profile picture really belong to.

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, Varking said:

Theilen gets 2 yards of separation on average per his routes run. That’s plenty open to make an accurate throw. 

Well look at Thielen’s stats. He’s getting accurate throws. What’s your point? Also, when your average is just barely over 2 that means there’s a lot of times when it’s less than 2. Acting like he’s got separation on every play because of an average, and a pretty low average, is just false. He’s very clearly getting the ball when he’s open. The problem is there are just too many plays per game when nobody is getting any separation.

• Pie 2

15 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Ahhhh, aren't you cute.  The longer the route, the more pressure on the QB and likely throwing into bracketed coverage.  The last I checked, the defense can't line up on the offense side of the ball, so bubble screens are pretty much an unchallenged easy pitch and catch.  Also compared to most of those other QBs Bryce hasn't attempted nearly the passes, so it's going to look better.  It's called a sample size and it's key to statistics.  You may want to go look that up.

You know there are other QBs on the chart with small sample sizes? Stroud, Pickett, Howell, just to name a few. But you’re right we don’t have open throws per pass attempt. Would love our resident statistician here to break down the open throws per pass attempt. Would you do it? Wouldn’t be hard. Would love that data.

12 hours ago, Varking said:

Which is why he is the only WR who gets targeted for the most part.  And he has been absolutely eating. Bryce has demonstrated with AT that if you are open he will get you the ball.  Only problem is that AT is the only guy whos open. 

• Pie 2