• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 1

Jackie Lee

11 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

These new guys are really helping the defense. Even though the shots aren’t falling, the defense has been really good.

Also, Grant Williams has been really good, I don’t see any decline from P.J. to Williams.

Williams may not have 40 point potential but he’s super consistent.

He's also starting to grab guys and talk to them. He's showing leadership.

• Pie 5

damn this is an entirely different team, loved our trade deadline before these past 2 games, now I'm over the moon lol. Seriously despite this being a brutal lost season I feel really good about this team going forward. Need new ownership to nail the GM and HC hires though.

• Pie 7

Watched the whole game tonight, first one I've watched since maybe the beginning of the season. Really like what I'm seeing and I feel like the team can only gel more. Finally the team is fun to watch again and doesn't implode in the 4th!

• Pie 5

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

These new guys are really helping the defense. Even though the shots aren’t falling, the defense has been really good.

Also, Grant Williams has been really good, I don’t see any decline from P.J. to Williams.

Williams may not have 40 point potential but he’s super consistent.

I’ll take consistency and strong defense over sporadic scoring of great games and bad games. Williams has a long term future here plus we get a 1st. 

• Pie 6
  • Flames 1

What makes this even more sweet is that we could go on a nice little run and we’d still end up with a top 7 pick. Not to mention that there isn’t a consensus as to who the number one player in this years draft is. It’s not like winning games is taking us out of the running for a Wembanyama level player.

With this draft having a lot of international and G-League Ignite flair, one of Cody Williams, Dalton Knecht, Ja’Kobe Walter or Rob Dillingham should be there for the Hornets.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 4

All I ever wanted as a Hornets Fan is to have a team to work hard. It seems like the pieces we picked up make the team worth watching again. Get a good GM and coach and I can be patient with a rebuild. I just want to love the team like I did in the 90s.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 3