• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce outplayed Stroud today

Dorian Gray

7 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

It seemed pretty clear.   Our oline gets totally abused on half if all pass play calls.  Especially our LT.

He either didn’t watch, can’t see past the narrative he wants to believe, or is mentally handicapped. I think whichever is true, his opinion has little value.

• Flames 1

23 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

Stroud looked super pedestrian.  You're a clown if you don't think Bryce was the better QB under objectively significantly more pressure. 

I know 90% of you would rather he right than win. Sorry about your day and F you.  

TALK THAT TALK!!

• Beer 1

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

Stroud had a lot of batted balls today.   That is at least partially on him.  Bryce had maybe one.  Those batted balls by Brown and Luvu were probably the difference in the game.  

Don’t forget we stripped them and recovered on their side of the field too. Defense was great today. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Bryce Young played up to the level I wanted to see and more so I'm quite happy about that going forward.

There is no reason to be so insecure about Stroud he played fine he's got a bright future ahead of him the same as hopefully Bryce Young does too if this franchise can ever get it's act together.

Enjoy the win folks. It's finally a proper Sunday.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

Don’t forget we stripped them and recovered on their side of the field too. Defense was great today. 

Oh no doubt, lots of things happened for us to win.  But their passing game was terrible in the second half, because we kept getting our hands on the ball before they did.  Ironically, I think their biggest pass play of the second half happened BECAUSE we tipped it.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II

Bryce vs Young is dumb at this point and showing the bitch side of a lot of ppl…

The draft is over!!! None of you are getting paid for your opinion anyway.. Right or wrong you’re not getting poo!! Why continue this argument at this point other then showing a bunch of internet strangers how much a loser you are in real life.. And need adulation from strangers on something like hat doesn’t really matter…

Done……

Lets go Panthers!! KEEP POUNDING!!!

8 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

This is what the "it's only 15 points" people keep ignoring.

No running game.

Drop by Mingo right in the hands.

Drop by Chark hit him in the face.

Offensive line that got obliterated all game.

Questionable redzone play calling the first time (run, run, run, slant).

And he still sacked up and delivered a GWD through all of that. He wasn't perfect but he made some big plays when he needed to.

But we have had these issues all season. It’s not new or unique to this game. I’m not trying to make an excuse for why it’s only 15 points. I’m hoping we can build upon it. 

23 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

You started this dumb ass troll thread moron

Troll thread?

You know dam well some of yall azz’s had thread like this about Stroud out playing Bryce pre drafted up before the game ready to hit submit.

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 7