• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mingo

BIGH2001

5 minutes ago, Cam Lawter said:

I'm just happy to see the dude run away from the sideline after a catch. TMJ would have ran backwards to the sidelines if he didn't drop it first. 

Jury still out for me on Mingo...smilin too much on the side line on a losing team for me... TMJ just flat out blows...

3 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

We need a player with the same explosion as Tank Dell hopefully bigger though. That’s the type of weapon that would do Bryce wonders 

Well, perhaps if Tarik Cohen is ever elecated, and they use him creatively, maybe he can be used to similar effect.

Just now, Aussie Tank said:

Would love to get Samuel back from the Commanders if they’re  gonna blow up the roster 

Would support. 

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

You may be right, and I know that Blackshear is the flavor of the day, but Cohen pre-injury was simply more of a legit threat.

Cohen seems like a good kid so I would love to see him get a chance but I think this team will keep him buried with Sanders, Hubbard and Blackshear on the roster. One of them would have to be injured and I think he would suite up. Two of them getting dinged up and he would get in. 

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Not the worst idea.

Agreed. 

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

He was not a lidded producer he was drafted. I know fans hate hearing this, but guys do take time to develop. 

He def needs to work on his route running. He’s not crisp.  He rounds where he should plant and be sharp and that costs him steps resulting in drops, esp when you have a guy like Young that that anticipates and plays with timing.  Buts thats all stuff he can work on in the off-season.  He also seems to have a good motor and once the ball is in his hands he could be a yac bruiser… which I think is a good combo for a qb like young that can work space over the middle.  

• Beer 1

Just now, Varking said:

Would support. 

Cohen seems like a good kid so I would love to see him get a chance but I think this team will keep him buried with Sanders, Hubbard and Blackshear on the roster. One of them would have to be injured and I think he would suite up. Two of them getting dinged up and he would get in. 

Agreed. 

I don't have any problem with Cohen being on the PS, but only if he can't do the things that Blackshear can do and more. Cohen has certainly proven to be markedly more productive when he was fully healthy.