• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hit on Young sliding

onmyown

16 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Dude needs to learn how to slide.  Had he properly slid, he probably got the flag.  When Bryce slides, it looks like he's trying to lay down--that's not how you slide.

thats like the 3 time he has tried to slide like that, he is going to blow a knee if he keeps that up.  Shouldnt be hard to learn

1 hour ago, Barney said:

He should have stayed down like he was hurt and he would have gotten the call.  Needs to watch more professional soccer to get the hang of it.  

If he had done that instead of a thread wondering if the hit was late we would have six about how Bryce is too small and frail

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, Growl said:

idk but if that had been one of the nfl’s golden boys then those defenders would’ve been spending the night in a jail cell 

I have seen that called many times.  He was sliding before he was hit.  The first guy I can see not being called but the second hit was a launch.

1 hour ago, ThPantherFan said:

I have seen that called many times.  He was sliding before he was hit.  The first guy I can see not being called but the second hit was a launch.

Again, a proper slide would have gotten the flag.  He tends to slow down and awkwardly sorta lays down.  The way Bryce 'slides' takes longer to go from upright to the turf.  A proper slide by Bryce would have had him already down or closer to it, thereby likely drawing a flag.

Not only that, but if he keep it up, someone is going to put a lights out hit on him.

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 2