• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC South Standings.... I'm not saying but.....

TheBigKat

Even if we win out this 3 game stretch, at MOST, we got possibly 2 more.  I seriously doubt the Saints are going 2-7 over the next 9 games. Even then we would have to win a tie breaker, so one of OUR losses could not be to the Saints. 

That said we can lose up to 2, no more than 3 games the rest of the season including beating the Saints in the other game.  The wheels have to completely fall off for the Saints.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

The Falcons just let Will Levis throw for 4 TDs in his debut. They’re capable of losing every game they play. 

I mean, maybe... but so are we.

My point is I doubt we are watching up to the Falcons or Saints.  Falcons should win this division as long as they keep Ridder on the bench.

Edited by Mage

Just now, Mage said:

I mean, maybe... but so are we.

My point is I doubt we are watching up to the Falcons or Saints.  Falcons should win this division IMO.  

The Falcons have a QB issue.  Heck if Baker turns it around, the Bucs actually might take 2nd.  Those two will be fighting it out for 2nd.

12 minutes ago, joemac said:

You're both miserable bastards.  Can't even go 18 hours without being the "Ackshully" dude.

actually.jpg

You are a barrel of laughs. That meme is so funny!!!! Oh, my stomach hurts from laughing.  Are you a comedian????

Edited by 45catfan

Why do yall act like this isnt the NFL?  Anybody can literally beat anybody on a given day.  The damn Broncos just whooped the Chiefs.  The Bengals just put it on the 49ers, who have all of a sudden lost 3 in a row.  We can win any game on our schedule.  We can also lose any game....each week is what it is.

• Pie 3

17 minutes ago, joemac said:

Why do yall act like this isnt the NFL?  Anybody can literally beat anybody on a given day.  The damn Broncos just whooped the Chiefs.  The Bengals just put it on the 49ers, who have all of a sudden lost 3 in a row.  We can win any game on our schedule.  We can also lose any game....each week is what it is.

We can, our shitty start hurts. We have to beat the Falcons and the Saints, have to otherwise we’d have to make up 4 other games. We all have similarly easy schedules, so making up 4 games in 9 is damn near impossible without a huge winning streak.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, joemac said:

I mean, the Bucs are fuged.  They have Baker Mayfield as their QB (LOL).  Falcons just benched Ridder at halftime this week.  The Saints are as mid as they come right now.  This division is still WIDE ass open.  Might look a lot different 3 or 4 weeks from now. 

This is why i was hoping all off-season for two wins before the bye, i didnt expect tmj, sanders, hurst, and our o-line to be this bad though.

• Pie 1

The Colts are starting Minshew and I'm not sure who will be QB for the Bears. But what I'd like to see, and I think Bryce can excel at this, is long sustained drives.

If we can hold onto the ball like Houston was doing to us and then actually score TDs we can beat both of these next two teams. Neither one has a passing game that is particularly dangerous right now. 

• Beer 1