• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB School week 8

bigpoppa

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He legit has a personal problem with Adam Thielen and he's letting it jeopardize his content. It's honestly the only explanation at this point.

Thielen is carrying our entire passing game. There's no two ways about it.

my guess is he is a QB and has a lot of QB friends....Thielen isn't very popular.  As in runs his mouth too much for QBs liking.  Aren't there tons of clips of him going off on Cousins in Minny? 

OR

Thielen is just the prettiest ugly chick here.  Who we force feed.  And we are sort of blinded by the fact he really isn't that good.  But he logs our receiving yards between the 20s and is all we have doing it. 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

my guess is he is a QB and has a lot of QB friends....Thielen isn't very popular.  As in runs his mouth too much for QBs liking.  Aren't there tons of clips of him going off on Cousins in Minny? 

OR

Thielen is just the prettiest ugly chick here.  Who we force feed.  And we are sort of blinded by the fact he really isn't that good.  But he logs our receiving yards between the 20s and is all we have doing it. 

Either or all of that could be true...but was anything said in the video not factual?

I think he's been plenty fair to Thielen in the past...for example, thinking back to when Bryce missed Thielen for the TD a few weeks ago. He clearly sided with Thielen on Bryce's miss.

• Pie 7

1 minute ago, Fenrir said:

I think he understands what Thielen is/should be at this stage in his career. That's a complementary piece to the offense. Instead, he is the only WR on the team who runs good routes and that Bryce completely trusts, so he's getting the lion's share of targets when that shouldn't be the case.

As great as Thielen has been, I can't say I disagree with the analysis at all. 

I mean if Thielen is our #1 option and he treating/viewing him as such.....Thielen isn't a good primary WR by NFL standards.  

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He legit has a personal problem with Adam Thielen and he's letting it jeopardize his content. It's honestly the only explanation at this point.

Bruh, he's made his point clear. DJ Moore would be the #1 WR in the NFL right now is basically what he's saying. Thielen can catch, he can't outrun anyone tho.

DJ Could do both and would be DOMINATING the league right now if he was here. Water under the bridge, we gotta find a #1 in FA. We have our QB finally.

Edited by thunderraiden
  • Pie 1

44 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What part of what he said wasn't factual though? Being the biggest fish in a small pond doesn't make you a big fish.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1