• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich Mic'd up - last drive

kass

27 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I am worried that if Brown gets hired away that he will take over playcalling again. 

It'll take more than one win for Brown to get hired away, so I'm pumping the brakes until that's a reality. I did like the additional motion that was present, as well as a 95% reduction in unnecessary quick screens

• Pie 2

We've been so desperate for a win that people are actually afraid that we'll lose our new play calling OC, who put up a whopping 15 points, to another team... can't make this ish up.  Same OC who mustered up this solid goal line performance...

image.png.952eedff687a898cb4ac2ee608d864f1.png

We were 1 bad end of 4th quarter drive from being beat by 13 points... lets pump those brakes and pump them hard on the offense and lets give a round of applause to the D. 

On 11/2/2023 at 7:30 PM, ickmule said:

That ought to quiet those that think he’s getting canned this season.  

I hated the hire, and still do , should have went with a young coordinator, instead of a never was tag along that was recently canned

But he's here now, with a rookie QB, a Swiss cheese o-line, crap WRs, and 1 or 2 decent defensive players 

Might has well let him have a full season 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan

On 11/2/2023 at 7:30 PM, ickmule said:

That ought to quiet those that think he’s getting canned this season.  

Tepper also gave a game ball to Wilks last year, yet still canned him at the end of the year.

This is just my copium. I know damn well this franchise is immune to making good and obvious decisions so I fully expect Reich to be here next year.

Edited by Castavar