• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Week 9

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, Panthering said:

Stroud was so awesome today, but it felt like Bowles didn’t do a damn thing to switch anything up against a freaking rookie lol. I’d be livid if he was my coach and I watched that. 

I mean the same could be said about Ryans for Houston ... they did nothing to stop Baker most of the game. But somebody has to win and CJ was him today. 

28 minutes ago, Varking said:

I posted above the history of each of these players. Not one of them has ever had even a 100 yard game before this season with CJ. Both tight ends that went over 100 today had been in the NFL for five seasons before this year and neither one has ever had an individual 100 yard game. Nico Collins in two years never had a 100 yard game. These are the "playmakers". And oh yeah, Houston has no run game this season. So folks know they have to defend the pass and this is still the type of game hes capable of putting up. 

The 39 points CJ scored today is 14 more than anyone else has put up on the Bucs today in a game. 

Gotcha. So CJ is calling the play, snapping the ball to himself, blocking, throwing the ball to himself and then running it 75 yards for TDs. He's football GOD!

I don't care what they did before the last weeks I've been watching them. But they've been making plays that don't get made by Carolina players. If you can't see that, it's because you don't want to - or you're not watching the game. And their oline gives football GOD time to at least set his feet before getting Hulk smashed by 3-4 defenders.

3 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Gotcha. So CJ is calling the play, snapping the ball to himself, blocking, throwing the ball to himself and then running it 75 yards for TDs. He's football GOD!

I don't care what they did before the last weeks I've been watching them. But they've been making plays that don't get made by Carolina players. If you can't see that, it's because you don't want to - or you're not watching the game. And their oline gives football GOD time to at least set his feet before getting Hulk smashed by 3-4 defenders.

Your cope tears are salty

2 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I love when I post something that shouldn't be remotely controversial and this is the type of reply you get back from somebody here. How can I be accused of not watching the games when I am live posting comments here during the games every single week? Why, when I am posting factual information and stats is your reply back to me littered with exaggerations?

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Your cope tears are salty

Nah I ain't salty at all. Some of y'all act like a QB is a team. He isn't. He's an important player on the TEAM. But still a player that is only as good as his support. 

Y'all talk like y'all never played football before. Or sat the bench with googly eyes on the starting QB in high school. 

2 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Nah I ain't salty at all. Some of y'all act like a QB is a team. He isn't. He's an important player on the TEAM. But still a player that is only as good as his support. 

Y'all talk like y'all never played football before. Or sat the bench with googly eyes on the starting QB in high school. 

This is how I know you aren't talking about me. You are being dramatic for some reason instead of just having good conversation around a topic. 

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

I love when I post something that shouldn't be remotely controversial and this is the type of reply you get back from somebody here. How can I be accused of not watching the games when I am live posting comments here during the games every single week? Why, when I am posting factual information and stats is your reply back to me littered with exaggerations?

I didn't say you didn't watch the game. And again, just like last a couple of weeks ago, stats don't always tell the story. When you watch the game, these are very situations for these QBs. CJ could be football GOD like y'all want, but he damn sure has better protection and receivers than Bryce. Every one of his receivers and TEs would start over everyone of Carolinas. Houstons third guy would start over Carolinas #1. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

This is how I know you aren't talking about me. You are being dramatic for some reason instead of just having good conversation around a topic. 

Not sure. This was in response to whoever said I had salty eyes to cope - or whatever. I don't get personal and dramatic  unless you get personal and dramatic.

so the team that is the worst in the NFL this week: NY giants. no qb, and a bad D. from playoffs to top 5 pick in less than a year. they should just shut everyone down and tank at this point and reload. they are brutal. no way they overcome the start to the year so just go pick hunting.