• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fire whom??? The Teppers picked the QB

Jmac

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It certainly begs the question of when he'll have enough and get tired of the comical public failing. How many body blows can the ego take and how deep will he dig the hole in the process?

Yep. Dave isn’t selling so our only hope is for him to come to the realization that he has no damn clue what he’s doing. Getting embarrassed on TNF in Chicago? Sign me up. Going 1-16 and handing the Bears the 1st overall pick? Please. 

I’m all for this going as far south as it needs to go in order for him to step away. Any glimmer of hope and he’ll continue to do what he does. Make big decisions. 

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

That was the most cringe story I have heard from them to date.  The hottest coaching candidate who has literally developed 2 qbs and you cross him off your list because of a "bad zoom interview" while he is prepping for the playoffs.  Its doesnt get more moronic then that. 

The fact Steichen has 4 wins and is now doing so with Minshew makes it that more funny. Irsay dancing in the locker room yesterday was great too. Anything to embarrass Dave at this point is good for us 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I mean we are worse then an expansion team right now.  Tepper moves the team the nfl would put another in here within 24 hours. 

All I know is this sh%t show needs to end somehow. It can't go on like this. 

Edited by Jmac

6 minutes ago, FugginPoo said:

DEI writing all over this, I doubt we get comp picks though for Nicole like we will for Thomas Brown 

No doubt in my mind he hired TB for a comp pick. Tepper thought he was set with Frank for a long time so he figured he’d weasel a comp pick out of the situation 

• Beer 1

17 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Wait a minute.  Ive been told over and over and over that there is nothing wrong with dave and nicole going on these pro days and scouting trips.  Where are those guys at now?

I’m one of those guys. I think it is totally fine for them to go on these trips, if I was the owner I would have done the same thing. 

What is not ok is for them to have a big say in whom to pick, but that is a completely different thing.

• Beer 1

21 minutes ago, Jmac said:

This is what you get when the owner and his VP wife make football decisions.

Obviously they wanted Young regardless of other opinions from coaches etc.

Tepper picked the HC and GM. The rest of the peons fall in line behind. 

His wife went to "classes" about managing a NFL franchise (or some bullshat like that). She is now 2nd in command of a billion dollar plus franchise....with zero actual football experience.

They made the play for Young, and this I am convinced of. The Hedge fund God screwed the pooch and we all are along for the ride.

Her first question when she settled into to her new office was, "where do ya'll keep the football bats."

• Pie 1

Just now, Martin said:

I’m one of those guys. I think it is totally fine for them to go on these trips, if I was the owner I would have done the same thing. 

What is not ok is for them to have a big say in whom to pick, but that is a completely different thing.

The last 3 owners who went to a prospects pro day.

Dan synder

Jimmy haslam

Dave and nicole (A wife going is brand new territory)

If you think its fine an owner goes just know the company you keep.   GMs do not need the fuging owner subtly influencing the scouting or selection of a player.  Stay the fug home next time dave and nicole because there most certainly will be a next time in a couple of years.  Keep your nose out of the football side

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Dan synder

Jimmy haslam

If you think its fine an owner goes just know the company you keep.   GMs do not need the fuging owner subtly influencing the scouting or selection of a player.  Stay the fug home next time dave and nicole because there most certainly will be a next time in a couple of years.  Keep your nose out of the football side

Damn that’s depressing. 

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

That was the most cringe story I have heard from them to date.  The hottest coaching candidate who has literally developed 2 qbs and you cross him off your list because of a "bad zoom interview" while he is prepping for the playoffs.  Its doesnt get more moronic then that. 

I poo your posts a lot but this is so true.  

13 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Dan synder

Jimmy haslam

As a newer owner I would be interested to see how a pro day works etc. But I would not be part of the decision. You intentionally ignored that part before you grouped me with some major dirt bags. 

• Beer 1

27 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

It’s sad that it’s come to this but just move the team. Its our only way out as fans. 

The Carolinas are too profitable of a market when put up against other options. Where would he move it? San Antonio? Texas has the Cowboys, Texans and a lot of college teams to compete against and San Antonio itself is a Spurs town. What else is there in the US? Portland? St Louis? San Diego? Lol. We're fuged unless Tepper backs off and stops meddling because he isn't selling either.

26 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

No doubt in my mind he hired TB for a comp pick. Tepper thought he was set with Frank for a long time so he figured he’d weasel a comp pick out of the situation 

Tbs scheme given personnel should come under extreme scrutiny, worst possible setup for a rookie QB while the OL power run game of end of last season is EXACTLY what BY needs right now

• Beer 1