• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is the plan at wr?

Panthers8969

36 minutes ago, Byrdman4real said:

Get Jameson Williams from the Lions

Trade for Tee Higgins

Get Jeudy from Denver

Draft a TE in the Second 

Draft OL the rest of the draft lol

To the point. I like that. I don't like the get Jeudy from Denver, get Jameson from Det, and trade for Higgins.   With what assets do we "get" these players¿?  That 2nd round pick is make or break since we went all in on Young. We need a safe smart pick there. Tight ends are risky. The 2nd round pick is a BPA type of situation. It don't matter the position, we need to hit there. It can be RB, OL, LB, DE or CB but TE, WR, QB or Safety are kinda off the table.  The lol at the end of the post is confusing much like most people that laugh out loud at tragedy. Not to pull a finesse Fitterer move but another option might be to hope a QB or premium position player slips and we can turn that pick into multiple picks cause we need help all over. Personally I play it safe and avoid skill and go defense or offensive line unless a guy slips that should have been a 1st rounder. 

Edited by mickeye76

21 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

To the point. I like that. I don't like the get Jeudy from Denver, get Jameson from Det, and trade for Higgins.   With what assets do we "get" these players¿?  That 2nd round pick is make or break since we went all in on Young. We need a safe smart pick there. Tight ends are risky. The 2nd round pick is a BPA type of situation. It don't matter the position, we need to hit there. It can be RB, OL, LB, DE or CB but TE, WR, QB or Safety are kinda off the table.  The lol at the end of the post is confusing much like most people that laugh out loud at tragedy. Not to pull a finesse Fitterer move but another option might be to hope a QB or premium position player slips and we can turn that pick into multiple picks cause we need help all over. Personally I play it safe and avoid skill and go defense or offensive line unless a guy slips that should have been a 1st rounder. 

The lol was for the OL because of how bad it is. It needs a complete overhaul, which is funny because like you said, it's not enough assets. The only reason I said Jeady is because you never know what a person can do on another team, plus would only trade for him for a late draft pic or TMJ for him. The more weapons the better. It's past time for a real good TE, and it's nothing wrong with drafting one. 

Rumors online that DK may have punched Geno Smith in practice today.

Trade Burns for DK in the off-season. 

Metcalf/Theilen/Mingo/3rd round WR could work. A guy like Tez Walker with the first pick of the 3rd round to give us a speed option who consistently gets separation. 

• Poo 1

18 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

Rumors online that DK may have punched Geno Smith in practice today.

Trade Burns for DK in the off-season. 

Metcalf/Theilen/Mingo/3rd round WR could work. A guy like Tez Walker with the first pick of the 3rd round to give us a speed option who consistently gets separation. 

Been suggesting DK for the past month.

Seattle is not using him properly. If this is true I think they may put him on the trade market this offseason.

22 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

I have no idea why ISM isn’t given a look at this point 

Mingo cannot be trusted to be where he needs to be. That is extremely difficult for a rookie QB. Hell, even the PI call Mingo got against the Texans on that final drive the route was trash. He got bailed out by the penalty. Had he not been held he wasn’t getting back to the spot where Bryce put the ball

That’s been a theme since the preseason. He’s never where he’s supposed to be. a lot of people don’t realize that a WR is supposed to be reading the defense too. 

54 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

That’s been a theme since the preseason. He’s never where he’s supposed to be. a lot of people don’t realize that a WR is supposed to be reading the defense too. 

There were actual people who blamed Bryce for the incompletion on Sunday where it was painfully obvious to anyone who knows literally anything about football that Mingo was supposed to sit down and not run right into the db. 

And yeah, his route depth and inability to read defenses has been showing up since our very first preseason game 

He didn’t just start playing WR. These are things he should know by now. I see Bryce talking to Mingo on the field after plays way too much. It looks like Bryce is coaching him half the time. 

Skill wise he’s probably better than the guys behind him but if you can’t be trusted to be where you need to be you’re useless as a WR

• Pie 2

12 hours ago, CRA said:

I remember Tepper bragging about how you could save money all over the offense with Bryce Young at QB and that’s why they took him lol. 

Just talking the passing era, even with someone like Tom Brady who some say got by without a stud WR often on the outside…..he had elite slot and TE talent.  Possibly a top 3 all timer in Gronk.  

Peyton, Montana, Mahomes, whoever…everyone needs studs. 

I remember when fat dumb fug fitt actually told us he and dan morgan have upgraded every position but one on this roster.  And we are going trust them to get us out of this mess?  Its fuging insanity

12 hours ago, CRA said:

I remember Tepper bragging about how you could save money all over the offense with Bryce Young at QB and that’s why they took him lol. 

What makes it all that much worse is the fact that this system/scheme whatever you want to call it is old, played out and predictable. 

No one is being put in a position to succeed in this offense. 

Bryce is more scheme/system dependant due to his athletic limitations. He’s not going to be able to run around and buy time like a lot of others big name guys can. So with keeping that in mind it is crucial that Tepper’s dumbass gets someone in here asap that isn’t from the dinosaur era or Bryce might as well demand a trade 

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

What makes it all that much worse is the fact that this system/scheme whatever you want to call it is old, played out and predictable. 

No one is being put in a position to succeed in this offense. 

Bryce is more scheme/system dependant due to his athletic limitations. He’s not going to be able to run around and buy time like a lot of others big name guys can. So with keeping that in mind it is crucial that Tepper’s dumbass gets someone in here asap that isn’t from the dinosaur era or Bryce might as well demand a trade 

well, when your all star offense is driven and overseen by Frank Reich and Jim Caldwell.....this is what you get.  #all star.